Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Girls taking their tops off

Comments

• Options
    It’s not even true. Some of them do that drawn out removal of arms from the sleeves before lifting over head. What’s that all about?
    100%
    So it’s not inside out 😎
  • Options
    The one I can't fathom is when the wife's hand disappears up her sleeve, a bit of wriggling and a drop of the shoulder and two seconds later she pulls her bra out of her sleeve like some freakin' conjuror with a rabbit.
    What is that all about?
    Did she go to a Catholic all girls school?
    😜
  • Options
    It’s not even true. Some of them do that drawn out removal of arms from the sleeves before lifting over head. What’s that all about?
    100%
    So it’s not inside out 😎
    But…. I’ve always assumed putting my shirts and jumpers in the laundry bin inside out was what my wife preferred. No?
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Like this you mean?

• Options
    Drives me mad that I always have to turn my husband's polo shirts the right way, when they have been washed.
  • Options
    Drives me mad that I always have to turn my husband's polo shirts the right way, when they have been washed.
    If you didn’t turn them before washing, how did you know that there were not stains that needed treatment? Tsk Tsk. Could do better.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Because that way you don't turn it inside out when you take it off, so it's already the right way around if you have to put it on again. Also taking your arms out of your sleeves means you can take your bra off while still keeping your top on.
    Thanks, Ali. Sound logic. Things I never realised I need to know. 

• Options
    I think this thread should be nipped in the bud.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    N01R4M said:
    To be boring and attempt to answer the original question...

I always understood the reason women can remove a jumper as described, whereas men are more likely to grab the jumper by the back of the collar & haul it over their head is due to sexual dimorphism (Ooh err!)

The differences are in the ratio of the lengths of the upper to lower arm-bones, and also the elbow and shoulder joints of women have a slightly greater range of mobility.

Not only can this make it impossible for many men to do the cross-arms-grab-the-hem jumper removal, it also makes women less efficient on average when doing a single handed over-arm throw, as they have less leverage.  
    What a wonderful forum this is
    That’s as maybe - but we were talking about the removal of bras and he comes along with a physiological explanation.

Can we get back on topic please. Now, is it acceptable, ladies, for a man to take a shirt and jumper off in one move, both inside out and placed co-joined in the laundry basket?

Asking for a friend.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    N01R4M said:
    To be boring and attempt to answer the original question...

I always understood the reason women can remove a jumper as described, whereas men are more likely to grab the jumper by the back of the collar & haul it over their head is due to sexual dimorphism (Ooh err!)

The differences are in the ratio of the lengths of the upper to lower arm-bones, and also the elbow and shoulder joints of women have a slightly greater range of mobility.

Not only can this make it impossible for many men to do the cross-arms-grab-the-hem jumper removal, it also makes women less efficient on average when doing a single handed over-arm throw, as they have less leverage.  
    What a wonderful forum this is
    That’s as maybe - but we were talking about the removal of bras and he comes along with a physiological explanation.

Can we get back on topic please. Now, is it acceptable, ladies, for a man to take a shirt and jumper off in one move, both inside out and placed co-joined in the laundry basket?

Asking for a friend.
    N01R4M is a she 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    The one I can't fathom is when the wife's hand disappears up her sleeve, a bit of wriggling and a drop of the shoulder and two seconds later she pulls her bra out of her sleeve like some freakin' conjuror with a rabbit.
    What is that all about?
    Did she go to a Catholic all girls school?
    😜
    Haha.

Well, she did go to an all girls school actually, but not a catholic one.

• Options
    This thread is like that video your mate sends you, lovely blonde, big tits then bang a massive cock out of no where.
    Any chance you could add me to your WhatsApp group?
    Bit late to the party Dave.......not like you.🤔
  • Options
    Sorry to disappoint. Why do women when they take off a jumper or top always cross their arms and grasp the item at the bottom and seem to take it of in one movement. They all do it without exception. Never seen a bloke do it. I’ve tried it but can’t do it. Wtf ? 
    Because they don't want to flash their tits. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Me too - T shirts, jumpers, anything like that. I was always told it was so I didn’t stretch the neck by pulling it over from the neck hole. Wise woman my mother. 
  • Options
    Billy_Mix said:
    Always done the cross arms jumper off thing Am male 
    no problem with it inside out when it needs to go back on just reverse the process duh!
    those complaining about state of clothing for laundry only have themselves to blame It all gets washed exactly as it’s found in the basket and if it ain’t in the basket it doesn’t get washed 
    no compromises 
    If you’re old enough to undress yourself you’re capable of putting your clothes in the basket 
    what naffing difference does inside out make to how it washes or dries? Entitled molly coddled grizzling by worthless pant pissing babies If you don’t like it wash your own poxy clothes or find some other sap to wipe your snotty nose while they’re at it
    FFS 🤦‍♀️ 
    Tough day ? 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Me too - I was always told it was so I didn’t stretch the neck by pulling it over from the neck hole. Wise woman my mother. 
    Are you that wasn’t when she got you knocking one out in your teens?
  • Options
    Jumpers are for goalposts only.
    Any real men wear a cardigan. But can never get the right button through the right hole.

:# 
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Because that way you don't turn it inside out when you take it off, so it's already the right way around if you have to put it on again. Also taking your arms out of your sleeves means you can take your bra off while still keeping your top on.
    But it also stretches the jumper/top.  The 'cross arms in front and lift from the bottom hem' method is best for the welfare of your clothes.

P.S. Can we have more about you taking your bra off, please?
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    bobmunro said:
    Here’s a tip. Maybe you should turn them the right way before you wash them.

Just trying to help!
    Here's another tip, @ME14addick, let the lazy fecker do it himself.  Better yet, let him do the laundry too.
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Like this?

At last a picture!!