Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Girls taking their tops off

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Sorry to disappoint. Why do women when they take off a jumper or top always cross their arms and grasp the item at the bottom and seem to take it of in one movement. They all do it without exception. Never seen a bloke do it. I’ve tried it but can’t do it. Wtf ? 
    The real answer: The crossways technique pulls the t-shirt out and up, creating a gap between the material and the breasts. If they pull it straight up from the neck like men do, the t-shirt gets caught underneath the breasts and it's harder to pull up.

Saw it on mythbusters.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    N01R4M said:
    To be boring and attempt to answer the original question...

I always understood the reason women can remove a jumper as described, whereas men are more likely to grab the jumper by the back of the collar & haul it over their head is due to sexual dimorphism (Ooh err!)

The differences are in the ratio of the lengths of the upper to lower arm-bones, and also the elbow and shoulder joints of women have a slightly greater range of mobility.

Not only can this make it impossible for many men to do the cross-arms-grab-the-hem jumper removal, it also makes women less efficient on average when doing a single handed over-arm throw, as they have less leverage.  
    What a wonderful forum this is
    That’s as maybe - but we were talking about the removal of bras and he comes along with a physiological explanation.

Can we get back on topic please. Now, is it acceptable, ladies, for a man to take a shirt and jumper off in one move, both inside out and placed co-joined in the laundry basket?

Asking for a friend.
    N01R4M is a she 
    The clue's in the name.  Read it backwards.
    ti
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    N01R4M said:

I always understood the reason women can remove a jumper as described, whereas men are more likely to grab the jumper by the back of the collar & haul it over their head is due to sexual dimorphism (Ooh err!)

The differences are in the ratio of the lengths of the upper to lower arm-bones, and also the elbow and shoulder joints of women have a slightly greater range of mobility.

Not only can this make it impossible for many men to do the cross-arms-grab-the-hem jumper removal, it also makes women less efficient on average when doing a single handed over-arm throw, as they have less leverage.  
    That’s as maybe - but we were talking about the removal of bras and he comes along with a physiological explanation.

Can we get back on topic please. Now, is it acceptable, ladies, for a man to take a shirt and jumper off in one move, both inside out and placed co-joined in the laundry basket?

Asking for a friend.
    N01R4M is a she 
    I can’t read if I’m facing the wrong way 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    N01R4M said:

Asking for a friend.
    N01R4M is a she 
    Or, is it an anagram? Lives near the M4, favourite household appliance: iron.
  • Options
    This male/female thing is all about style ... not physiology.

The male just wants to get the gansey off, so grabbing the back of the collar and hauling forward is the obvious process.

I will confess, however, that this has occasionally resulted in me standing there at the end of the manoeuvre, still be-jumpered, but with a woollen collar in my hands. 

Women ... well, their process allows for a bit of a flourish at the end. 

And rightly so.
  • Options
    Every single garment of mine can be ripped off in one smooth motion, to the sound of seedy electro
  • Options
    Dave Rudd said:
    This male/female thing is all about style ... not physiology.

The male just wants to get the gansey off, so grabbing the back of the collar and hauling forward is the obvious process.

I will confess, however, that this has occasionally resulted in me standing there at the end of the manoeuvre, still be-jumpered, but with a woollen collar in my hands. 

Women ... well, their process allows for a bit of a flourish at the end. 

And rightly so.
    I suspect you’re onto something here.
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Every single garment of mine can be ripped off in one smooth motion, to the sound of seedy Velcro 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's not something that will bother most men, but if you pull a top straight up and the neckline touches your face, if you are wearing makeup, you get it all over the top. By taking your arms out first and carefully lifting the neckline past your face, it prevents makeup being transferred onto the top.
  • Options
    It's not something that will bother most men, but if you pull a top straight up and the neckline touches your face, if you are wearing makeup, you get it all over the top. By taking your arms out first and carefully lifting the neckline past your face, it prevents makeup being transferred onto the top.
    Yeah that makes sense although the post by Dave Rudd is winning it for me at the moment. 
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Drives me mad that I always have to turn my husband's polo shirts the right way, when they have been washed.
    Here’s a tip. Maybe you should turn them the right way before you wash them.

Just trying to help!
    Here's another tip, @ME14addick, let the lazy fecker do it himself.  Better yet, let him do the laundry too.
    Since he retired and with me still working, he does do a lot of the household chores, so I can't complain. He has taken on the job of cleaning the bathroom which I detest, so it is swings and roundabouts.
  • Options
    Just demonstrated how easily men take their tops off from the shoulders to my wife and daughters. Taking a lot of abuse because they cross their arms, but I see that their tops come off inside=out. One-nil to Dad.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    Drives me mad that I always have to turn my husband's polo shirts the right way, when they have been washed.

Just trying to help!
    Here's another tip, @ME14addick, let the lazy fecker do it himself.  Better yet, let him do the laundry too.
    Since he retired and with me still working, he does do a lot of the household chores, so I can't complain. He has taken on the job of cleaning the bathroom which I detest, so it is swings and roundabouts.
    That's one big, but entertaining, bathroom!
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Just trying to help!
    My favourite job in the house, cleaning the shower cubicle! Followed by the vacuuming and dusting. 
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    bobmunro said:

Just trying to help!
    My favourite job in the house, cleaning the shower cubicle! Followed by the vacuuming and dusting. 
    Who vacuums and dusts the shower cubicle? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:
    N01R4M said:

Asking for a friend.
    N01R4M is a she 

John Wayne posts on CL? Well I never.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    N01R4M said:

Asking for a friend.
    N01R4M is a she 

I think you missed this bit: "N01R4M is a she".
  • Options
    When I'm wearing make-up, I'm not usually wearing a jumper.
  • Options

N01R4M is a she 

Or maybe fellow actor Howard Crawford?
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Tops.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    N01R4M said:

Asking for a friend.
    N01R4M is a she 

John Wayne was a woman?!? Now my mind is truly blown!
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    N01R4M said:

Asking for a friend.
    N01R4M is a she 

Real first name was Marion.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:
    N01R4M said:

Asking for a friend.
    N01R4M is a she 

Real first name was Marion.

Er, I knew that.......
  • Options
    When people have the op and re-gender do they have to retrain on top removal?