Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

John Rooke RIP

2»

Comments

• Options
    RIP Rookie.
  • Options
    Absolutely gutted to see this news.
    RIP Rookie.
  • Options
    Rest in Peace John.  My condolences to his family and friends. 
  • Options
    RIP John
  • Options
    RIP 
  • Options
    Just seen this - I knew John well, he was a great bloke and will be sadly missed. RIP Rooky.  :'(  
  • Options
    RIP John. 
    Met him through work at Plumstead Bus Garage. There was only one subject matter - CAFC. Lovely guy, kind, polite and respectful.
    He was in the Wellington Hospital some years ago and the likes of Colin Walsh went to visit him. Popular with players and fans alike. Sincere condolences to all his family and friends.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Didn't know him but seems lots did and looked like a sound guy. RIP.
  • Options
    Charlton from head to toe.  Spoke to him a few weeks ago as I know his son. RIP John. 
  • Options
    RIP John
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP 
  • Options
    RIP John.
  • Options
    RIP Rookie, so many happy memories of times together. Like others have said you were a true gentleman, the world is a sadder place today.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Amazing turn out at the funeral today; Curbs, Gritt, Paddy, Hales, Flanagan, Horsefield, Nicky Johns, Colin Walsh, Lisbie, Penfield, Varney, Chris Parkes, Mick Everett, etc.

Garry Nelson spoke.
    RIP John. Great turnout.

• Options
    Amazing turn out at the funeral today; Curbs, Gritt, Paddy, Hales, Flanagan, Horsefield, Nicky Johns, Colin Walsh, Lisbie, Penfield, Varney, Chris Parkes, Mick Everett, etc.

Garry Nelson spoke.
    John had mountains of memorabilia. Hope the museum gets first divs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options
    RIP John Rooke - a picture of him on my son's birthday, meeting a few of the players, including his hero, Yann Kermorgant