Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Transfer Window - Non Charlton Signings / Rumours (Dday from p43)

Comments

• Options
    Tommy Rowe has re-signed for Doncaster after two years @ Bristol City... He was the bloke who scored that excellent equaliser in the Play-Off second leg and then missed the crucial penalty to send Charlton to Wembley 
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Josh Morris signs for Salford. 
    VERY good when at Scunthorpe a few seasons back .. went off the boil at Fleetwood
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    VERY good when at Scunthorpe a few seasons back .. went off the boil at Fleetwood
    I was suprised we were in for him in January.  Would have been a good signing from scunny. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Richard J said:
    I was suprised we were in for him in January.  Would have been a good signing from scunny. 
    I suspect he was the scrape the barrel 5th option on deadline day. 
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Fleetwood changed their formation, didn't get the best out of him. We tried to sign him a couple of times
  • Options
    Wrong age for us now

• Options
    Redhenry said:
    Wrong age for us now

also a bit injury prone nowadays
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Richard J said:
    I think our interest, if at all, was well back before he moved to Fleetwood
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Richard J said:
    I was referring to the last window when he was at the Valley ready to sign but Fleetwood pulled the deal at the last minute .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Richard J said:
    Richard J said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Richard J said:
    I was referring to the last window when he was at the Valley ready to sign but Fleetwood pulled the deal at the last minute .
    ahhh, I didn't know that .. 
  • Options
    Shrewsbury have brought in Marko Marosi

Goalkeeper who fluffed Taylor's cross into the path of Darren Pratley to ensure a penalty shootout in the Donny game, then won promotion with Coventry the following year.

Played 20-games in the Championship last season
  • Options
    Shrewsbury have brought in Marko Marosi

Goalkeeper who fluffed Taylor's cross into the path of Darren Pratley to ensure a penalty shootout in the Donny game, then won promotion with Coventry the following year.

Played 20-games in the Championship last season
    For a fee as well, has there actually been some sort of take over and/or investment in the Salop? 

Paying a fee, so early, for a keeper is actually quite a statement due to the number that are always available on a free or loan.

Intresting. 
  • Options

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

That's a load of bollocks then if old Jim's tweeting it
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

That's a load of bollocks then if old Jim's tweeting it
    Yep, the Talksport source is Nixon. 
  • Options
    Not just talk shit reporting it
  • Options
    Shame its only the English lads at the Euros that we're hearing about with regards to transfers!!
  • Options
    Pompey in for Millwall's Shaun Williams.

Ipswich closing in on Rakeem Harper. 
  • Options
    Benfica trying to sign Harry Wilson from Liverpool
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So it's not only the English lads 🤣🤣

Make your mind up :wink:
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    So it's not only the English lads 🤣🤣

Make your mind up :wink:

• Options
    Where would Grealish fit in that City side anyway? They're not exactly short of creative midfielders
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

IF IF they spend that amount on Grealish, could it mean they are no longer after H Kane ? .. in these 'difficult' financial times an outlay of around (say) £300 Million on transfer fees, commissions and salaries for two 'galacticos' might be a step too far. On the other hand, the megarich Citeee owners are obsessed with winning the Euro League and may well be willing to invest extraordinary amounts of cash to achieve their aim 
  • Options
    Where would Grealish fit in that City side anyway? They're not exactly short of creative midfielders
    Maybe Sterling?

• Options
    Bolton have signed a goalkeeper from Barrow, never heard of him so no idea if he is any good or not. 
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Maybe Sterling?

Sterling is more of a goal scorer than Grealish. Technically inferior but faster too

• Options
    Mbappe has signed a new deal @ PSG until 2024... Well his brother that is ;)

still hope that Kylian can be convinced to move to SE7
  • Options
    Paul Smyth joins Orient. 
  • Options
    Richard J said:
    Ipswich closing in on Rakeem Harper. 
    Now confirmed