Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro Championship Betting 2021 thread (dont bet what you cant afford to lose/ when the fun stops)

Firstly i know we have betting threads, but this one is quite a unique event and personally i have tonnes of different bets here. Share your bets, or even tips if you are feeling brave. 

a few of my bets i will post to follow to get us started, be lucky! 

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2021
    Tonights : BTTS - Italy / Turkey
    4fold team topscorer: Benzema, Fernandes, Lewandowski, Depay
    5 team topscorer: Immobile, Yilmaz, Braithwaite, Kane, Ferran Torres
    Treble: Denmark, Belgium, Wales / Swiss under 2.5 goals
    Draw treble: England/Croatia, Turkey/Italy, Wales/Switzerland 
    5fold acca: Italy, Swiss, Denmark, Belgium, Austria
    Outright: Portugal @ 6/1 
    France to win and Benzema top scorer
    Kane top scorer
    Immobile top scorer EW
    To win group ACCA: Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, Croatia, Spain, France

Most bets are small ball eg. 0.5 units, all for fun although i do think there is some value there is no banker bets so please dont follow. Just wanted to see what others are going for? 
  • Options
    Italy outright @ 9/1 (always have a bet on them at any tournament)

will have a little dabble on a daily basis I think and take a look at a few other ACCA''s 
  • Options
    Italy outright @ 9/1 (always have a bet on them at any tournament)

will have a little dabble on a daily basis I think and take a look at a few other ACCA''s 
    Good shout, I think France win, Portugal value and you cant write of Italy. Quite open this year just like picking blind folded or at least about 6+ who can win.

I went a bit mental as had a nice few results with golf/ pool lately so gone more OTT than i would gradually adding bets. ill prob do 2 day ACCAS or trebles mostly 
  • Options
    Giroud top scorer @ 33/1

Group winners Italy, Belgium, Ukraine, Croatia, Spain, France
  • Options
    I’ve been out the betting game for many years, but always intrigued to see what odds, bets are available etc. 

Stupid question, but what does “Treble: Denmark, Belgium, Wales / Swiss under 2.5 goals” mean? Presume it means every game these teams play in, they’ll be under 2.5 goals, but that’s probably incorrect. 
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    I’ve been out the betting game for many years, but always intrigued to see what odds, bets are available etc. 

Stupid question, but what does “Treble: Denmark, Belgium, Wales / Swiss under 2.5 goals” mean? Presume it means every game these teams play in, they’ll be under 2.5 goals, but that’s probably incorrect. 
    No apology needed, basically i put a treble 1 unit (£10 return £35.40) , Denmark to win, Belgium to win, Wales + Switzerland to be under 2.5 goals (eg. under 3) - basically all 3 have to happen, it trebles the odds rather than 3 singles if that makes sense. 
  • Options

No apology needed, basically i put a treble 1 unit (£10 return £35.40) , Denmark to win, Belgium to win, Wales + Switzerland to be under 2.5 goals (eg. under 3) - basically all 3 have to happen, it trebles the odds rather than 3 singles if that makes sense. 
    Ah, that makes a lot more sense than what I’d said. Thanks mate. 
  • Options
    I have had a fiver each on Portugal and/or Italy to win the tournament. I have also had a small wager each way on the Czech Republic. I don't bet on individual games, goal scorers, corners, red cards, shots on target, the colour of the referee's wife's panties or any of the multitude of strange 'markets' there designed to take your hard earned and put it in the bookie's overflowing satchels
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Portugal to win and Ronaldo to be top tournament scorer - 36-1 

Betfair Exchange 
  • Options
    Pogba Player of the Tournament. 33/1.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Turkey to win 2-1 tonight
  • Options
    HT/FT Draw/Italy - 3/1
    Yilmaz anytime scorer - 9/2
  • Options
    Denmark to reach the semi finals at 4/1
    Lukaku top scorer at 15/2 
    Kante player of the tournament at 14/1
  • Options
    Italy, Belgium, France, Portugal last 4 for me
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Giroud top scorer @ 33/1

Group winners Italy, Belgium, Ukraine, Croatia, Spain, France
    I was thinking about doing this, but Benzema is back (but potentially injured?) and they're in a hard group.

He's 50/1 on Bet365 

Edit: now 40/1
  • Options
    Every Euros since 92 a team with odds of 20/1+ have reached the Semi Finals.
  • Options
    I’m just going to go first goal scorer each game. Immobile for tonight. 
  • Options
    Turkey could do very well  - They are 60-1 
  • Options
    And Scotland not to complete a pass in the 3 games they will “play”. 
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Good stat but which teams were 20/1+ in 2000 and 2012?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And Scotland not to complete a pass in the 3 games they will “play”. 
    Evens
  • Options
    Kane immobile Ronaldo and lukauku top team scores.
    Immobile top tournament scorer.
  • Options
    Lukaku to win golden boot. £10 on skybet, £3 bet every time he scores 
  • Options
    Just had a few quid on every game to be over 0.5 goals including extra time. 25/1
  • Options
    The thing I’ll say about Immobile is that he’s yet to prove himself at the very top level.

Not saying he won’t be top scorer, but he is slightly unproven under this level of pressure.
  • Options
    Just had a few quid on every game to be over 0.5 goals including extra time. 25/1
    Whose that with randy
  • Options
    Has there ever been a tournament without a 0-0 ?
  • Options
    Sky bet chaps
  • Options
    edited June 2021

• Options
    Good stat but which teams were 20/1+ in 2000 and 2012?
    Portugal, both times