Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro Championship Betting 2021 thread (dont bet what you cant afford to lose/ when the fun stops)

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Today feel Germany are a big price at 2/1 personally, also Ukraine the same price so putting a double £10-£99 

The plus side if we beat Germany (possible, just dont think we should be fave) i am happy anyway :) 
  • Options
    Freebet with Bobs lot, BTTS Germany to qualify & Kimmich to be booked returns £70 

Again just hoping i lose, come on England! 
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    I can't see any consolation betting against us and winning. It feels like today is the moment for us. I just have that confidence. We have better players than them! Mind you, I might have said that yesterday if I was French!

I am not one of those, it isn't about revenge. The tournament isn't but today is absolutely about revenge. They say it is a dish served cold and you can't get any colder than our dish can you? It isn't only cold but it has gone decades past it's sell by date!
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    I've lumped £50 on Germany to Qualify at 6-5 . 

It's a a bet that i absolutely don't wan't to come in but if it does , I've more than doubled my money , if it doesn't then IT'S COMING HOME!.

• Options
    I can't see any consolation betting against us and winning. It feels like today is the moment for us. I just have that confidence. We have better players than them! Mind you, I might have said that yesterday if I was French!

I am not one of those, it isn't about revenge. The tournament isn't but today is absolutely about revenge. They say it is a dish served cold and you can't get any colder than our dish can you? It isn't only cold but it has gone decades past it's sell by date!
    Do you not bet against Charlton sometimes for the same reason? I mean its a bit rubbish but sometimes in an important game its just covering bets so you wont be as down hearted, although it will bloody suck 100 x if we lose later im not going to lie. 

I have put on a few more anti England bets on since i posted too, i know it sounds silly when i was more confident earlier but just feels like its all or nothing. 

Request a bet: Havertz & Sterling to score, Walker and Gundogan to be booked

2-2 Draw price boost

Havertz to score, 4 + Corners each half and Maguire to be booked

Kane to score, 4 corners each team and Kimmich to be carded

Maguire to score a header in 90 mins
  • Options
    I've lumped £50 on Germany to Qualify at 6-5 . 

It's a a bet that i absolutely don't wan't to come in but if it does , I've more than doubled my money , if it doesn't then IT'S COMING HOME!.

I understand your logic, Beds - but I just can't bring myself to do it.
  • Options
    I never bet against Charlton although I'm sure I would be better off over the years if I could.
  • Options
    I never bet against Charlton although I'm sure I would be better off over the years if I could.
    I’ve bet against Charlton many times for the same reasons as I’ve highlighted above . I never want us to lose but if we do ( and we have many times ) it’s a little bit of compensation.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Couple of decent days, backed France at 8/5 when they went 1-0 down yesterday and (I don’t know why) cashed out with 4 mins left at 3-2

then today had Sterling and 2-0 at 60/1, regret only having a couple of quid on it now, but did have various other little bets.

very rare I get a couple of good days and my PP account now looks a lot healthier 
  • Options
    With some of the crazy results we've been having lately, it's always worth betting with Bet365 who pay out if your team goes 2 goals ahead. Would have paid out for Spain and France.
  • Options
    Belgium are 12/5 to beat Italy. Am I missing something?
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Both Hazard and De Bruyne out injured accoridng to Roberto Martinez.

https://theathletic.com/news/eden-hazard-kevin-de-bruyne-injury/DXz5PRBoJ3HV
  • Options
    Both Hazard and De Bruyne out injured accoridng to Roberto Martinez.

https://theathletic.com/news/eden-hazard-kevin-de-bruyne-injury/DXz5PRBoJ3HV
    Ouch! Don't think they'll miss Hazard too much mind, still think they'll beat Italy. 
  • Options
    Can't say I've been hugely impressed by Belgium. I'd expect Italy to beat them if De Bruyne is out.
  • Options
    Anyone else's cash out not working on BET365?
  • Options
    Nicholas said:
    Been playing up for a couple of days
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Nicholas said:
    Been playing up for a couple of days
    Handy to know thought they may have banned me from it. 
  • Options
    Bet365 used to have one of the best and easiest websites to navigate but since they updated the app last year (or the year before) it’s been absolute dog shit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nicholas said:
    Mines been like it all tournament . Joke of a company 
  • Options
    Spain v Italy over 3 match bookings - like taking candy from a baby

• Options
    Jorginho to be booked, Immobile to have over 1.5 shots on target. 0.5 unit

Italy to qualify and both teams to have a booking 1 unit

Freebet - Italy to qualify, Immobile to score and Apilicueta to get booked. 
  • Options
    My betfree65 tenner has gone on no goal scorer at 7.5. Not expecting a return on this one.
  • Options
    supaclive said:
    Spain v Italy over 3 match bookings - like taking candy from a baby

Unlucky fella the baby won this fight. 
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Done a couple of head over heart bets for tonight. I know they are not likely but I can't bet against us. I have gone for Raheem Sterling to score, England to win both halves and have most corners in both halves and another with us winning by a big score line. (only to be revealed if it comes off so as to save my embarrassment). Like I said, more heart than head which is saying it is going to be a tight one!
  • Options
    Get on the SkyBet super boost.
    England to win in 90 minutes - 3/1
    max bet varies, was £10 for me
  • Options
    Used my free bet on game going to pens, 4/1
  • Options
    Going for Sterling to have a shot on target in each half which is 7-1 with Paddy Power.