Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2019/20 accounts (Here we go!)

edited July 2021 in General Charlton

Comments

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow! Roland wrote off his interest?!
  • Options
    Someone explain …..
    Are we still a complete waste of money that no sane person would get involved with .
    it’s all gonna end in tears no matter how good the intentions are 
  • Options
    Average salary of $5,700p/w while we were in the Championship. Compared to league average of $15,000p/w.
  • Options
    Cheers for clarifying thought he may have written off his interest to help the sale to the ESI cow boys.
  • Options
    I'll have a proper look through later at the detail.  But you need to remember that these are an historical document that's main use is to pin point what Southall and his crew took out.  They don't really have much other use.

The 4 million plus in player sales is that Dijksteel and a sell on for Konsa or Lookman? 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I'll have a proper look through later at the detail.  But you need to remember that these are an historical document that's main use is to pin point what Southall and his crew took out.  They don't really have much other use.

The 4 million plus in player sales is that Dijksteel and a sell on for Konsa or Lookman? 
    Did we get something for Grant ? 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

Grant went to westbrom in October 2020 so would be in the 20/21 accounts.  Only a year to find out how much :-) 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

Grant went to westbrom in October 2020 so would be in the 20/21 accounts.  Only a year to find out how much :-) 
    But he left us in Jan 19 so was that sale in the 18/19 or 19/20 accounts?
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

But he left us in Jan 19 so was that sale in the 18/19 or 19/20 accounts?
    18/19.  The accounts basically follow the seasons.  They are July to June.

You sometimes get a transfer in the "wrong" accounts if they are done very early. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:

I don’t really agree with that because we now know that Duchatelet stands to benefit if Charlton reach the PL before 2030, which I think is news. Plus, for example, the transfer income for the whole of 20/21 because of the late sign-off (£5.6m), against £1.4M in outgoings (Including agents and terminations).
    Is that still valid though?  The commentary seems to suggest it isn't. I admit I haven't studied the small print yet. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

I don’t really agree with that because we now know that Duchatelet stands to benefit if Charlton reach the PL before 2030, which I think is news. Plus, for example, the transfer income for the whole of 20/21 because of the late sign-off (£5.6m), against £1.4M in outgoings (Including agents and terminations).
    Is that still valid though?  The commentary seems to suggest it isn't. I admit I haven't studied the small print yet.