Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sean Clare - July 2024 signed for Leyton Orient (p33)

Comments

• CH4RLTON said:
    Scoham said:
    Love it, probably needs a second verse to be sung at matches though :) 

Sean Clare is the answer,
    Up front, midfield, back four,
    You can play him anywhere!
    Lifts our hands and voices,
    Takes the piss on the floor,
    And destroys you in the air!!

Needs work, but the tune and concept has excellent potential.
  • Another success of the black box along with Dobson and CBT?…
  • Sheffield United gave us the overlapping CB. Clare is the underlapping CB
  • edited February 2022
    Scoham said:
    Another success of the black box along with Dobson and CBT?…
    Yes but not at what we signed him for.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Scoham said:
    Maybe not but it’s a positive outcome and has worked out much better “big name” like Arter and Souare. They were perhaps signed on recommendations and their earlier career rather than a combination of scouting and data analysis.
  • Scoham said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Scoham said:
    Maybe not but it’s a positive outcome and has worked out much better “big name” like Arter and Souare. They were perhaps signed on recommendations and their earlier career rather than a combination of scouting and data analysis.
    It is, and it really doesn't matter how.  Again I point to Liverpool signing Jordan Henderson based on data, when SAF dismissed him with his eyes. 

Great signing for Liverpool, shame it wasn't the right winger they thought they were getting. 
  • Season over for him as he is having surgery on his facial birthmark. Wish him all the best, and definitely feel like he has value in our squad next season. Whilst sometimes perhaps lacking a little bit of quality, he certainly is one of the players who you feel does give it his all, and enjoys it, when he steps out on the pitch. 

Assume Innis will be starting in his place against Ipswich.
    Inniss sending off in the first ten minutes? Wish Sean all the best with his surgery and a speedy recovery. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Season over for him as he is having surgery on his facial birthmark. Wish him all the best, and definitely feel like he has value in our squad next season. Whilst sometimes perhaps lacking a little bit of quality, he certainly is one of the players who you feel does give it his all, and enjoys it, when he steps out on the pitch. 

I hope not. Deji should get a start. 
  • edited April 2022
    All the best.

Reckon he's definitely one who has earned himself a place in the squad next term, in the event of any "clearout"

Certainly I would not be pushing him out of the door, he's shown willing and ability in several positions and whilst he's had poor showings I  can't put many of them down to a lack of effort.

That said I'd hope he's more of a squad player next season than a starter - not because he's bad, but because we've managed to get a better option. Key word there being "hope"...
  • Best of luck with it Sean.
  • Gribbo said:

Thanks for posting... All the best for his Surgery 
  • Good luck Sean!
  • He's a good lad. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Good luck Sean.

Our box to box central midfielder next year
  • I don't think we will move him from a RCB in a three, else he might have been given the odd opportunity there.
  • Good luck with the Op Sean.

Our right wing back next season.

As Deji is the RCB, Lavelle is the CB and the new guy is the LCB.
  • Probably one of our most consistent players this season.  
  • Been a revelation as an overlapping centre back.
  • He's a keeper.
  • my POTY ….. 
  • Good luck with the op Sean, love your smile. Get well soon, see you next season, we will need you.