Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Away Tickets 2021/22

It's a little over two weeks before the games at Oxford and Milton Keynes, Does anyone know when tickets for these will go on sale ?

Tickets for all the August home games are already on sale 

Comments

• Options
    https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2021/july/ticket-news-charlton-v-wednesday/  Wednesday have only just released details of their tickets, so could be another week still to wait.
  • Options
    thanks, that's what I expected t b h
  • Options
    Someone said on the ticket office thread (think it was @Pico ) that they expected Oxford to go on sale early on Monday. I have a bazillion loyalty points so will probably buy them all before anyone else gets a chance 
  • Options
    Oxford ticket office told me yesterday they were sending tickets to Charlton "in next 24 hours"
  • Options
    Tickets are ‘imminent’ apparently, the next 48 hours are crucial.
  • Options
    First away game with fans without Seb Lewis being present ?
  • Options
    I do hope these go on sale soon. Do ST holders or Members get first dibs?
  • Options
    Should be done on the standard loyalty points system, so ST holders will be above members, but regular away travellers with STs at the top
  • Options
    It's bonkers to announce that tickets which will sell out may go on sale tomorrow at an unspecified time and without giving any advance notice of restrictions.
    Yep, i did think that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Absolutely clueless.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Should be done on the standard loyalty points system, so ST holders will be above members, but regular away travellers with STs at the top
    Will be interesting to see where members rank in regards to Valley Gold...
  • Options
    It's bonkers to announce that tickets which will sell out may go on sale tomorrow at an unspecified time and without giving any advance notice of restrictions.
    Unless we are putting them straight onto general sale.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Croydon said:
    Will be interesting to see where members rank in regards to Valley Gold...
    Do VG members get any separate priority or is it all about loyalty points these days? 
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Unless we are putting them straight onto general sale.
    Even more reason to set out the arrangements well in advance, but I can't believe that.
  • Options
    Prices, allocation …
  • Options
    Refreshing away tickets on the club’s site more frequently than the Rumours thread and that is saying something. If they go on sale while I am watching Suicide Squad later, I will be gutted.
  • Options
    The club have shown in the past they can cope with selling tickets in a short space of time. (Doncaster last season) although this time they will need to post them out.
    if they went on sale tomorrow could easily have 6 different levels of loyalty points until Friday and then put any left on general sale. 
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    How do loyalty points work now? How many do you get for being a VG member ? I currently have 350, with a ST, full VG member and carried over 120 or so from 19/20. I'm definitely missing some. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    How do loyalty points work now? How many do you get for being a VG member ? I currently have 350, with a ST, full VG member and carried over 120 or so from 19/20. I'm definitely missing some. 
    350 sounds right.

230 for your season ticket and the 120 carried over. You don't get points with Valley Gold.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Belv said:
    shine166 said:
    350 sounds right.

230 for your season ticket and the 120 carried over. You don't get points with Valley Gold.
    I'm certain VG used to give you points, maybe I'm mistaken and it's just priority in some kind of way. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Belv said:
    shine166 said:
    350 sounds right.

I'm certain VG used to give you points, maybe I'm mistaken and it's just priority in some kind of way. 
    Yeah it's a sort of priority.

For example it may go along the lines of:

600 points + Valley Gold
    600 points
    550 points + Valley Gold
    550 points

So you will still need the points but having Valley Gold puts you ahead of others with the same points who don't have Valley Gold.
  • Options
    Valley gold always used to work on a stage 1 or 2 above your points for priority.

down to straight valley gold 0 points  and ST holders for priority. 

memberships were sold on the basis of priority for home games..??

and I seem to whinge a lot at the moment, but Valley Gold needs to be worth a heck of a lot more than that cash grab!
  • Options
    Valley gold always used to work on a stage 1 or 2 above your points for priority.

and I seem to whinge a lot at the moment, but Valley Gold needs to be worth a heck of a lot more than that cash grab!
    I think they actually do this the right way.

Loyalty points should always be the priority in my opinion, having Valley Gold puts you above the people who have the same amount of points but not Valley Gold. That seems fair to me.
  • Options
    Much appreciated, guess I may still need to collect points then, as there must be loads of fans with more points than me. If anyone gets stuck for away tickets, lmk and il get them on my account. I've done this previously but completely forget which members for now. 
  • Options
    Belv said:

Loyalty points should always be the priority in my opinion, having Valley Gold puts you above the people who have the same amount of points but not Valley Gold. That seems fair to me.
    Valley Gold has funded the youth system for many years, even remember its launch at the training ground. Given that alot of members have been paying £120 a year in which has enabled us to see some players come through the ranks I don't think it is a case of cash and grab. 
  • Options
    Belv said:

Valley Gold has funded the youth system for many years, even remember its launch at the training ground. Given that alot of members have been paying £120 a year in which has enabled us to see some players come through the ranks I don't think it is a case of cash and grab. 
    Flogging players funds the youth system, along with the money saved from not having to buy players
  • Options
    changing the subject and another question I should perhaps know the answer to ..
    anyone know the situation regarding getting into the early away games at Ox and MK ? .. will we need to show proof of a recent negative Covid 19 test and/or proof of a double jab .. or are the rules so flexible/changeable, not to say incomprehensible that no-one knows ?
  • Options
    changing the subject and another question I should perhaps know the answer to ..
    anyone know the situation regarding getting into the early away games at Ox and MK ? .. will we need to show proof of a recent negative Covid 19 test and/or proof of a double jab .. or are the rules so flexible/changeable, not to say incomprehensible that no-one knows ?
    As things stand nothing needed. The government did suggest and I think premier league clubs are looking at something by begining of October.

That is, assuming of course they actually put the tickets on sale 🤣
  • Options
    Belv said:

Flogging players funds the youth system, along with the money saved from not having to buy players
    I would have thought that selling players is to keep the club going as this is the case of all football clubs except one or two that are bankrolled by billionaires.