Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Away Tickets 2021/22

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    changing the subject and another question I should perhaps know the answer to ..
    anyone know the situation regarding getting into the early away games at Ox and MK ? .. will we need to show proof of a recent negative Covid 19 test and/or proof of a double jab .. or are the rules so flexible/changeable, not to say incomprehensible that no-one knows ?
    As things stand nothing needed. The government did suggest and I think premier league clubs are looking at something by begining of October.

That is, assuming of course they actually put the tickets on sale 🤣
    that is reassuring except for the bit about actually buying a ticket .. thanks
  • Options

Tickets for Charlton’s first away game of the 2021/22 season at Oxford United will go on restricted sale at 3pm on Tuesday afternoon.

The Addicks have received an allocation of 1,717 for the Sky Bet League One fixture on Saturday, August 14th (3pm), with tickets first going on sale to Valley Gold members with 550 points at 2pm on Tuesday, before being extended through the loyalty points phases over the coming days.

Tickets will be priced:

Adult: £24.00

Over 65: £17.00

U22: £16.00

U18: £14.00

U13: £10.00

U7: £6.00

Ambulant Disabled: Relevant age category and the helper is free of charge.

There are 13 wheelchair bays available priced at the relevant age category and the helper is free of charge.

Tickets will be available as per the loyalty points system below:

Phase 1: 550 points + VG – Tuesday, August 3rd @ 3pm

Phase 2: 550 Loyalty Points – Wednesday, August 4th @ 9:30am

Phase 3: 530 Loyalty Points + VG – Wednesday, August 4th @ 2pm

Phase 4: 530 Loyalty Points - Thursday, August 5th @ 9:30am

Phase 5: 510 Loyalty Points + VG – Thursday, August 5th @ 2pm

Phase 6: 510 Loyalty Points – Friday, August 6th @ 9:30am

Phase 7: 490 Loyalty Points or Valley Gold - Friday, August 6th @ 2pm

Phase 8: 460 Loyalty Points – Monday August 10th @ 9:30am

Phase 9: 230 Loyalty Points – Monday, August 10th @ 2pm

Phase 10: General Sale – Tuesday, August 11th @ 9:30am

• Options
    Phase 1 - must of attended Wuhan away for the Tuesday evening game March last year.
    More than likely wasn’t paying attention but I thought previous years points had pretty much expired 
  • Options
    Jon_CAFC_ said:
    Phase 1 - must of attended Wuhan away for the Tuesday evening game March last year.
    More than likely wasn’t paying attention but I thought previous years points had pretty much expired 
    just checked mine and the points are still there, although the total looks well below what I expected .. be a devil of a job to get the total amended I expect. Looks as though the tickets I bought for the 'no spectator' games (e.g. Hull and Cardiff) have been discounted from the loyalty points as I got cash refunds for a few away games
  • Options
    Belv said:
    Valley gold always used to work on a stage 1 or 2 above your points for priority.

down to straight valley gold 0 points  and ST holders for priority. 

memberships were sold on the basis of priority for home games..??

and I seem to whinge a lot at the moment, but Valley Gold needs to be worth a heck of a lot more than that cash grab!
    I think they actually do this the right way.

Loyalty points should always be the priority in my opinion, having Valley Gold puts you above the people who have the same amount of points but not Valley Gold. That seems fair to me.
    Valley Gold has funded the youth system for many years, even remember its launch at the training ground. Given that alot of members have been paying £120 a year in which has enabled us to see some players come through the ranks I don't think it is a case of cash and grab. 
    Firstly, yes I think it is currently done the right way also.

i was referring to the new membership as the cash grab.

I am a valley gold member and was really proud when they tried to withhold the money from Roland.
    In addition previously did half the always a season and only ever missed out on a  ticket to Wimbledon.

Have a season ticket as well now as I did give it up in protest, so I hopefully wont be struggling going forward.
  • Options
    Phase ten. 🤞🤞🤞
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    If I had to take a wild guess I’d say that those phases look like they’ve been set at levels to limit demand in the ticket office to a minimum this side of the sheff wednesday game. Has anybody got enough points to buy tickets in those early stages ? I know we haven’t with the two seasons worth of STs, VG and some away games points and just about sneak in before the weekend 
  • Options
    Any news on MK? I think they normally give us a good allocation don't they?
  • Options
    kafka said:
    Any news on MK? I think they normally give us a good allocation don't they?
    big ground on a Tuesday evening ? .. should be able to accommodate twice what we will take .. IF the tickets ever come on sale