Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Those early bird season ticket 'benefits' - 2022-23 season discussion from p8

1234568»

Comments

• I reckon the club will make season tickets for 22/23 very appealing.
    You do know you need proof of age as well as height to get an u11 ticket right? 

I only know because I tried myself and they said ‘‘ok, despite being the same height as your son you are clearly around 50 as your passport says, trying to talk like the yoof, don’t fool us daddyo, and that saint Truiden scarf makes you look like you are elfs in disguise. Do one and pay the full price you git.’

I nicked a kids passport and got a kids season ticket, he never uses it anyway.

*some or all of that is fibs 

Unless this is the case, il unfortunately have to cancel mine. With everything else rising, I'll struggle even more to justify something that I don't break even on 
  • Just had a letter from the club with 2 vouchers, 1 for a free drink, 1 for 10% off in the club shop.

Ive just tested positive with covid today, so can’t go out of the house for 10 days, and am already a valley gold member so the vouchers probably not valid #winning!
    Like not putting any on sale you mean? 

• Just had a letter from the club with 2 vouchers, 1 for a free drink, 1 for 10% off in the club shop.

Ive just tested positive with covid today, so can’t go out of the house for 10 days, and am already a valley gold member so the vouchers probably not valid #winning!
    You can use it when you like can't you..
    I dont think I will be bothering with a season ticket next season.
    Will look at doing more aways, and do a few home games when the trains can be f@cking  bothered to run.
  • shine166 said:
    I reckon the club will make season tickets for 22/23 very appealing.
    Unless this is the case, il unfortunately have to cancel mine. With everything else rising, I'll struggle even more to justify something that I don't break even on 
    Having said that, the club should promote a scheme for the last 5 or do home games where you can try out another part of the stadium. Wouldn't mind at least trying out covered lower before I completely sack my ST off

• redbuttle said:

Just had a letter from the club with 2 vouchers, 1 for a free drink, 1 for 10% off in the club shop.

Yeah it literally says it on the card 
  • edited February 2022
    shine166 said:
    redbuttle said:

Just had a letter from the club with 2 vouchers, 1 for a free drink, 1 for 10% off in the club shop.

Yeah it literally says it on the card 
    Yes it’s a much better offer, I missed the Fleetwood game due to illness, (when I was supposed to use my voucher) doing it non match specific is a much better idea.

If I were in the marketing department might be worth doing say 5 drinks vouchers with a season ticket, non match specific.
  • Seems as if nobody in Crossbars was told about the vouchers... just tried to use mine with no joy. 
  • Sponsored links:

• shine166 said:
    Seems as if nobody in Crossbars was told about the vouchers... just tried to use mine with no joy. 

The terms & conditions on the back of the voucher states, can be redeemed at one of the stadium kiosks. not sure if the includes Crossbars.
  • Dansk_Red said:
    shine166 said:
    Seems as if nobody in Crossbars was told about the vouchers... just tried to use mine with no joy. 

The terms & conditions on the back of the voucher states, can be redeemed at one of the stadium kiosks. not sure if the includes Crossbars.
    Ah ffs, don't blame them then blame me 
  • Just noticed on the back of the 10% off club shop, you need your season ticket, and can only be redeemed in February.
  • shine166 said:
    Dansk_Red said:
    shine166 said:

What with your train journey you are having a bit of a mare today. 
    Hopefully a Charlton win will put things right. 
  • Dansk_Red said:
    shine166 said:

Used mine in Crossbars and seen others use them too.
  • Dansk_Red said:
    shine166 said:

Used mine in Crossbars and seen others use them too.
    Sweet il try again, it was 12.01 
  • edited February 2022
    shine166 said:
    We used ours in there and so did friends and all the staff who served us knew.
  • edited February 2022
    shine166 said:
    We used ours in there and so did friends and all the staff who served us knew.
    Yeah if you see the rest of my posts, this was literally as the doors opened.. I was 15th or so in the bar. I did eventually use my voucher in there. For whatever ever reason, they wouldn't take any vouchers until a manager had been spoken to. 
  • shine166 said:
    Dansk_Red said:
    shine166 said:

What with your train journey you are having a bit of a mare today. 
    Hopefully a Charlton win will put things right. 
    Thank god for the result, some poor sod threw themselves under a train in stevenage and it took me 4 hours to get from Charlton to Hitchin after the game.
  • Took my drinks voucher to the bar at half time in the covered end. Got a pint and a kitkat for the boy. Handed it over only to get the reply "that'll be £7.60 pls sir"! At least it was service with a smile and she realised her mistake, but fucking hell...
  • Sponsored links:

• Bumping this to see whether anyone else that is eligible has yet to receive their early bird free drinks vouchers ? 

Grandkids received theirs about 10 days ago but nothing here as yet for the Fanackapans.

Maybe they're trying to tell Wino Fanny something....
  • Received mine on Monday just gone.
  • Probably covered elsewhere here but am I right that season ticket holders get a shop discount this season?
  • The clubs benefits page re this attached - not heard anymore yet

• Cheers

Typical of this tie in so far