Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2021/2022 Football League

Comments

• Options

Croydon said:
    Up there with Brentford in the nothing club stakes. Some tinpot fixtures in the premier league next season 
    Brentford
    brighton
    Southampton
     Palace 
    Bournemouth 
    fulham

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    we'd fit perfectly within that lot in the non entity stakes 
    We have bigger attendances in league 1 than Bournemouth. 
  • Options
    Brentford Vs Bournemouth will get the international audience excited ;)
  • Options
    And also Bournemouth have managed to sell out 1 game all season and that was tonight 😵‍💫😵‍💫
  • Options

Croydon said:
    Up there with Brentford in the nothing club stakes. Some tinpot fixtures in the premier league next season 
    Brentford
    brighton
    Southampton
     Palace 
    Bournemouth 
    fulham

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    we'd fit perfectly within that lot in the non entity stakes 
    We have bigger attendances in league 1 than Bournemouth. 
    capacity of 11k , of course they're a small club 
  • Options
    Scott Parker the southern Karl Robinson, the only two managers where the interviewers can’t wait to get away from them.
  • Options
    Luton won’t lose at home to Reading. Actually more danger of Sheff Utd getting turned over by Fulham if the latter turn up to try and win. 
  • Options
    Luton won’t lose at home to Reading. Actually more danger of Sheff Utd getting turned over by Fulham if the latter turn up to try and win. 
    Dunno... Luton have about nine first team players out injured - Its possible
  • Options
    If you want to save yourself the heartache...

Millwall win + Reading win + Preston win/draw = 60/1 ish

Millwall win + Fulham win + Preston win/draw = 18/1 ish (Millwall need a six goal swing between them and Sheff U in this scenario)
    35/1 and 10/1 after Bournemouth won tonight.
  • Options
    Steve Cook (Defender for Forest) has confirmed today that his Father had a cardiac arrest prior to the game last night, and was brought back to life by the Bournemouth paramedics.

Amazing how he had the mental strength to go and play Football after that, even if it was a big game.
  • Options
    I backed the nightmare as soon as Bournemouth scored last night, do it people, at least make a buck out of your misery:

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I backed the nightmare as soon as Bournemouth scored last night, do it people, at least make a buck out of your misery:

Be funny if boro lost, We won, Luton won but Fulham battered Sheffield United 6-0 and we swapped places with them 😉
  • Options
    Bournemouth - "We'll take Saturday's game seriously"

Their lineup
    1) Gavin the  bar manager
    2) Deepak from accounts
    3) Harry Redknapp
    Hopefully their first team are still on the lash from
    last night. 
  • Options
    Spotty going to fuck us again and let Millwall win.
  • Options
    I do apologise for my oversight.
  • Options
    :Look at the L2 table ..  The fixtures conclude on Saturday. Any of four clubs could gain the last automatic promotion spot and the last play off spot is still up for grabs .. a great end to the season 

League Two Table - Football - BBC Sport
  • Options
    SKY are surprising me this week. 

Last weekend they showed two League One games in the battle for promotion, with one game on the red button.

Today with the end of the Championship season, they're only showing the one game (Luton vs Reading) with neither the Middlesbrough or Millwall games on the red button!! 
  • Options
    I feel sick
    imagine the unthinkable 
    the only joy I get now out of football is the failure of other teams 
    and this isn’t even failure , it’s a ridiculously successful season for the scum slut fcuk Cnut wanks … it could become their greatest season ever if they continue to nick our luck 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Luton miss a one vs one in the first bloody minute - Might as well give Millwall 6th place now
  • Options
    Sheffield United 1-0 Fulham
  • Options
    Chip buttYs one up 
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    The amount of chances Luton are getting... Has a Reading win all over it

Great job from the Fulham Goalkeeper, absolute shite attempt to keep that effort out
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Fucking hate the Danish these days... First I didnt get the Lego set I wanted as a kid, then we got Ronnie Schwartz, Tommy Sandgaard is becoming a bit of a comic book villain, now Marcondes cant bloody score past the Spanners

Adam Smith has had success down the right. He picked out Marcondes - initial thought was that he was offside - but the Bournemouth man drives his shot straight at Bialkowski. Millwall yet to create anything.

— Richard Cawley (@RichCawleySLP) May 7, 2022
  • Options
    Sheffield United 2-0 Fulham
  • Options
    Boro losing.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Preston 1-0 Middlesbrough... thats the first scoreline that needs to go Millwall's way
    Sheffield United 3-0 Fulham - The latter are still on the lash, hope Bournemouth arent
  • Options

Problem at the moment is that it feels like Bournemouth the more likely to go ahead. Few nervy moments in the #Millwall box.

— Richard Cawley (@RichCawleySLP) May 7, 2022
  • Options
    Here we go , the worlds spawniest jammiest filth slaaaags and a gazillion stars have aligned 
    Bournemouth all over  the scum and not scoring 
    Luton battering and not scoring 
    we all know it’s coming