Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

2021/2022 Football League

Comments

• Options
    Men against boys this Fulham-Luton game,absolutely destroying them
  • Options
    Fulham 5 up.
  • Options
    Millwall just need a 1-0 win now, along with results to go their way
  • Options
    Scum gonna come 5th ffs 
    forest lose at Bournemouth so they have nowt to play for against scum 
  • Options
    Oh yeah but don’t forget Chris Powell got 150 points after a bad end of season and so Jacko can do it 

fuck off 
    utter shithouse of a squad team 
    I mean Dobson is the only one worth keeping 
    the rest utter guff 
  • Options
    Luton need to go ultra defensive here... their Goal Difference is getting slaughtered

If Luton lose and Middlesbrough draw on the final day - Millwall only need to win 2-0

Thank god they're @ Bournemouth
    And Luton have Reading.
  • Options
    Oh yeah but don’t forget Chris Powell got 150 points after a bad end of season and so Jacko can do it 

fuck off 
    the rest utter guff 
    Calm down FFS
  • Options
    DDOUBLEE said:

fuck off 
    the rest utter guff 
    Calm down FFS
    I will when we're not in this shithouse league and finishing below the scum regularly FFS
  • Options
    DDOUBLEE said:

fuck off 
    the rest utter guff 
    Calm down FFS
    I will when we're not in this shithouse league and finishing below the scum regularly FFS
    I don't blame you and I agree but just have accept that they are a much better club than us (right now anyway)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What’s disheartening is we are a pretty similar sized club to Fulham and whilst we’re stuck in League One with a huge summer ahead of us, they’re breaking all kinds of records winning the Championship. Million miles away from there but it’s tough knowing we aren’t too dissimilar in many ways.
  • Options
    Millwall down to 25 to 1 from 100 to 1 after that
  • Options
    How many games this season they scored 7? Must be a record.
  • Options
    3 x 7-0s, 2 x 6-2s and 2 x 5-1s
  • Options
    7-0 Mitrovic breaks the record with his 43rd goal - we've only scored 55 in total
    Whether he ends on 43 or extends it this weekend, it's a record that will definitely not be broken for a very long time.

Toney getting 33 last season was pretty impressive, 43 is crazy.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    If you want to save yourself the heartache...

Millwall win + Reading win + Preston win/draw = 60/1 ish

Millwall win + Fulham win + Preston win/draw = 18/1 ish (Millwall need a six goal swing between them and Sheff U in this scenario)
  • Options
    7-0 Mitrovic breaks the record with his 43rd goal - we've only scored 55 in total
    Stockley would have scored 43 if he had better service from midfield ;)
  • Options
    edited May 2022

We can still catch Sheffield United, if Fulham give them a hiding like they did Luton tonight. So that permutation could not come in and we could still Nick a play off place. (Highly unlikely but nice to be going in to the last game of the season with something to play for) 
  • Options

We can still catch Sheffield United, if Fulham give them a hiding like they did Luton tonight. 
    Edited my post and added. Six goal swing needed given they have scored more than you.
  • Options
    Fulham have GD of 67  :D
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The least we can do as cafc fans, is take the moral high ground and congratulate our regular friendly millwall posters on this forum when our nawty neighbours do sneak into that last playoff spot...

Said no one ever!
  • Options

We can still catch Sheffield United, if Fulham give them a hiding like they did Luton tonight. 
    Edited my post and added. Six goal swing needed given they have scored more than you.
    Yeah ain’t going to happen. But as i said in my edited post, nice to be going in to the last game of the season still with something to play for. 

Would have bit your hand off if you’d offerded me that at the start of the season 
  • Options

Yeah ain’t going to happen. But as i said in my edited post, nice to be going in to the last game of the season still with something to play for. 

Would have bit your hand off if you’d offerded me that at the start of the season 
    Absolutely, had a very good season. Not that I'll be cheering you on mind! If Forest beat Bournemouth tomorrow though it could affect them mentally. Forest will be hot favs against Hull so the Bournemouth players might 'accept' play offs if they lose tomorrow. 
  • Options
    Feel a bit sorry for Luton, they've done remarkably well to get where they have, Jones won manager of the year, and now in the home straight they've got an injury crisis. 9 first teamers out last night, and had to play a keeper signed the day before on an emergency loan.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Annoying that Mansfield and Port Vale both bottled it yesterday to get into the automatic promotion spot.

Northampton back in League One is as bland as it gets.
  • Options
    Bournemouth v Forest tonight 7pm kick off on Sky 
    Draw or Forest victory required , so a Bournemouth win it is so they'll be on the piss ready to lie down and let the pondlife scum have a walkover ffs spawny jammy injury time cnuts
  • Options
    Bournemouth v Forest tonight 7pm kick off on Sky 
    Draw or Forest victory required , so a Bournemouth win it is so they'll be on the piss ready to lie down and let the pondlife scum have a walkover ffs spawny jammy injury time cnuts
    Fresh Cherry by Adil Trading Company from Srinagar Jammu  Kashmir  ID -  2719478
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    Annoying that Mansfield and Port Vale both bottled it yesterday to get into the automatic promotion spot.

Northampton maybe saying the same about us.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Agreed, very boring awayday experience, and the sort of team that regularly shuttles between L2 and L1
  • Options
    We've done a bit of shuttling between Championship and League One in the last few years.