Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v AFC Wimbledon | Tuesday 10th August | 7:45PM | Match Preview | Match Thread

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options
    KettsJohn said:
    It's a worry but still very early days. We are currently weaker than we were last season so we all know what needs to happen. I guess we need to give it time and hope we bring in reinforcements over the next few weeks. Hope we can pick up decent return of points during this period.
    Love "give it time".

We've had 3 months to strengthen. What's another 3 weeks going to achieve...? A few kids on loan & a freebie that hasn't trained for 2 months. 

I'm happy to eat humble pie when we sign some players that other teams in our division are also fighting for.
  • Options
    A quick look at a number of other games no team has used more than 3 subs.
  • Options
    Sounds like a typical cup game. Which is why I don't waste my money on them. 

Need some signings soon though 
  • Options
    Has Nigel's fulfillment and enthusiasm for life got Thomas into thinking he's some sort of master turd polisher??

He ain't. Get your f*****g cheque book out!
    Don't you think thay one of the reasons why TS chose NA for manager as he likes to promote the youth. TS wont be spending much money. 
    Apart from the 800,000 already spent and the 500,000 on the Crewe table you mean 
    £800k this close season ?  You sure about that ?  Proof please. 
  • Options
    Hopefully they will realise we lack depth and pull their finger out. I havent been worried until now but we are lacking in a lot of areas.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!