Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another Cliché

Early doors I agree, but the question is - Owner Sangaard certainly talks the talk - but who actually believes he can walk the walk with his statement of ambition for Charlton?

Comments

• Options
    Success is temporary class is permanent 
  • Options
    E=mc2 said:
    Surprised to see someone is finally talking about this 

Previously no one has raised this issue on CL or twitter.
    I was waiting to see how long it took you to pipe up - with your permanent stench and stain on the CL wall  Mr. Hierarchy Henry!  
    ❤️❤️❤️

• Options
    E=mc2 said:

I was waiting to see how long it took you to pipe up - with your permanent stench and stain on the CL wall  Mr. Hierarchy Henry!  
    ???
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    E=mc2 said:

I was waiting to see how long it took you to pipe up - with your permanent stench and stain on the CL wall  Mr. Hierarchy Henry!  Oh still get the laughs from your CL Klingon faithful you have permanently stuck to your arsewipe I see  Haha. Nothing changes!
    😘😘😘
  • Options
    E=mc2 said:

❤️❤️❤️

I forgive you, many more like you who are very brave behind a screen. Knock yourself out haha! 
  • Options
    E=mc2 said:
    E=mc2 said:

❤️❤️❤️

I forgive you, many more like you who are very brave behind a screen. Knock yourself out haha! 
    💏
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    E=mc2 said:
    Early doors I agree, but the question is - Owner Sangaard certainly talks the talk - but who actually believes he can walk the walk with his statement of ambition for Charlton?
    At this stage we have no idea if we will achieve his statement of ambition. Come the end if this season we will have a better idea
  • Options
    God we need the football back. Oh, wait..
  • Options
    adsads
    edited August 2021
    Henry, are you going to let him get away with that! if that's not an invite to Macro's I don't know what is
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    E=mc2 said:
    E=mc2 said:

❤️❤️❤️

💏
    Let me try to get this little point to you, Henry, I am not like you a permanent fixture to CL also I certainly do not use Twitter. So what has already so far been already said I have no knowledge about or really give a crap. I piped up on here for one reason which is to try to take my mind away from my dying mother. Obviously, you do not know this. which is understandable, but what you imply with your quotes or trying to achieve for self popularity to be vindictive and push mental abuse to whoever you take to dislike which has led to a fair few x-CL followers away from this site because of such behavior whereby your name has been mentioned on many occasion. I'm certainly not looking for any sympathy, but when you comment you have no clue what that person may be going through. Charlton is a family club, and maybe the CL committee and its community should encourage this site to do the same and cut out this self-indulgent abuse to others for personal vendetta. Sure there will be disagreements and points put forward that some may or may not agree with, but you and personal point-scoring need to stop. So please try to give some people a break. Unless you know them personally and have good reason to dislike them?  Be a good man and stop trying to be a  -BLANK SPACE- towards those you think you dislike? 

• Options
    Certainly better than the last gang of chancers and more involved than the Belgium gentleman so I’m prepared to give him time before turning on him. Besides that, football clubs are not all  back to normal yet because of world events. 
    My gut feeling is, things will not come good as quickly as many people are hoping for. But we have an owner, who as far as I know, pays the bills and has invested time in our club. 
    So far we are unbeaten this season, he’s walking the walk and enjoying it. Long may it continue. 
  • Options
    Things are much better with Sandgaard than they have been for a long time. They aren’t yet as good as he led us to believe they would be, but there’s still plenty of time. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Gael Cliche? We could do with a left back.
  • Options
    E=mc2 said:
    E=mc2 said:
    E=mc2 said:

❤️❤️❤️

💏
    Let me try to get this little point to you, Henry, I am not like you a permanent fixture to CL also I certainly do not use Twitter. So what has already so far been already said I have no knowledge about or really give a crap. I piped up on here for one reason which is to try to take my mind away from my dying mother. Obviously, you do not know this. which is understandable, but what you imply with your quotes or trying to achieve for self popularity to be vindictive and push mental abuse to whoever you take to dislike which has led to a fair few x-CL followers away from this site because of such behavior whereby your name has been mentioned on many occasion. I'm certainly not looking for any sympathy, but when you comment you have no clue what that person may be going through. Charlton is a family club, and maybe the CL committee and its community should encourage this site to do the same and cut out this self-indulgent abuse to others for personal vendetta. Sure there will be disagreements and points put forward that some may or may not agree with, but you and personal point-scoring need to stop. So please try to give some people a break. Unless you know them personally and have good reason to dislike them?  Be a good man and stop trying to be a  -BLANK SPACE- towards those you think you dislike? 

do you have a view on my flags being taken away without any explanation ???
  • Options
    Don’t you mean your poll? 
  • Options
    E=mc2 said:
    E=mc2 said:
    E=mc2 said:

❤️❤️❤️

💏

do you have a view on my flags being taken away without any explanation ???
    MrOneLung said:
    Don’t you mean your poll? 
    Since brexit everyone’s polls have been taken away.
  • Options
    Sandy has a talent for self promotion and making money. I don't think he is going to chuck his hard earned cash at CAFC willy nilly, he won't break open the treasure chest until the team starts getting good results and is showing and producing real promise. So far the money spent on new players and re-signing the necessary ones has been careful and shrewd. 
     In L1 funding a team is expensive and loss making, even one with good promotion prospects, he is a millionaire businessman, he's not a mega selling music star and doesn't (as far as I know) own a few oil wells, a movie business or rule a rich nation.
    His opening ploy about winning the Euro League etc etc I took with a bucket of salt. Anyone who expects multi million pound signings to come and sit on the bench while a few more international millionaires grace the first team is delusionary.  I expect gradual progress, nothing more than that. I have been an Addick for a LONG time and have seen many ownership and managerial regimes come and go. Sandy will stick around for so long as he is enjoying himself and for as long as he is prepared to bankroll a loss maker. I expect no more and no less. As ever, we will see
    But what if it TAKES breaking open the treasure chest before the team starts getting good results ? 

Surely, intelligent , well thought out investment , NOT the amount. has to be made before this wafer thin squad is anywhere near that position.

Looking at our probable starting 11 for Oxford , with just TWO senior players on the bench hardly fills the faithful with overwhelming optimism....Is it any wonder that some have decided to give this one a miss in the hope of the cavalry arriving soon ? 

And as most on here who were at the match last night have already testified, young Deji is the only "untried young player" looking likely to be able to fill in if required.

Opposition managers , especially Robbo , will know straightaway that we are paper thin on the ground and that our subs are, sadly, sub standard on the whole. 

And are bound to tailor their game & their fresh legs accordingly.

Think TS is playing a dangerous game if it is his decision to severely limit his playing squad investment. 
    As far as TS is concerned, last season’s squad at whatever that cost to put together missed out on the play offs on goal difference. I suspect he believes we can at least achieve top 6 with the usual shrewd loans and purchases without breaking the bank. The window is still open - as others have said, let’s see how things look when the window shuts.
  • Options
    Sandy has a talent for self promotion and making money. I don't think he is going to chuck his hard earned cash at CAFC willy nilly, he won't break open the treasure chest until the team starts getting good results and is showing and producing real promise. So far the money spent on new players and re-signing the necessary ones has been careful and shrewd. 
     In L1 funding a team is expensive and loss making, even one with good promotion prospects, he is a millionaire businessman, he's not a mega selling music star and doesn't (as far as I know) own a few oil wells, a movie business or rule a rich nation.
    His opening ploy about winning the Euro League etc etc I took with a bucket of salt. Anyone who expects multi million pound signings to come and sit on the bench while a few more international millionaires grace the first team is delusionary.  I expect gradual progress, nothing more than that. I have been an Addick for a LONG time and have seen many ownership and managerial regimes come and go. Sandy will stick around for so long as he is enjoying himself and for as long as he is prepared to bankroll a loss maker. I expect no more and no less. As ever, we will see
    But what if it TAKES breaking open the treasure chest before the team starts getting good results ? 

Surely, intelligent , well thought out investment , NOT the amount. has to be made before this wafer thin squad is anywhere near that position.

Looking at our probable starting 11 for Oxford , with just TWO senior players on the bench hardly fills the faithful with overwhelming optimism....Is it any wonder that some have decided to give this one a miss in the hope of the cavalry arriving soon ? 

And as most on here who were at the match last night have already testified, young Deji is the only "untried young player" looking likely to be able to fill in if required.

Opposition managers , especially Robbo , will know straightaway that we are paper thin on the ground and that our subs are, sadly, sub standard on the whole. 

And are bound to tailor their game & their fresh legs accordingly.

Think TS is playing a dangerous game if it is his decision to severely limit his playing squad investment. 
    As far as TS is concerned, last season’s squad at whatever that cost to put together missed out on the play offs on goal difference. I suspect he believes we can at least achieve top 6 with the usual shrewd loans and purchases without breaking the bank. The window is still open - as others have said, let’s see how things look when the window shuts.
    I would not be at all surprised if we see a couple of loans come in and as stated above we rely heavily on last seasons squad and youngsters. I may be wrong But Nigel seems to be going out of his way to praise the youngsters, especially after last night and I feel this is to soften the fan base up for when they are playing an active role as opposed to major signings.

The downside of that is his new manager bounce has expired, there is no guarantee that we will start this season as we finished last year, plus we have sold our 15 goal striker.

• Options
    Certainly better than the last gang of chancers and more involved than the Belgium gentleman so I’m prepared to give him time before turning on him. Besides that, football clubs are not all  back to normal yet because of world events. 
    My gut feeling is, things will not come good as quickly as many people are hoping for. But we have an owner, who as far as I know, pays the bills and has invested time in our club. 
    So far we are unbeaten this season, he’s walking the walk and enjoying it. Long may it continue. 
    I take it you hadn't seen last nights result when you posted. He's walking the walk but hardly talking the talk when on the subject of forming a squad capable of challenging for promotion. It's dire & worse than under the Belgian & that's something I thought I'd never say. (Lets totally wipe mouthall etc from any history we want to think of). I really have no idea what is going on but it certainly isn't a promotion challenge irrespective of what young premiership loans are shunted our way in a few weeks time.