Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlie Kirk (p67 - released by Crewe)

Comments

• Options
    Is he properly crocked now? 
  • Options
    Do you mean is he out out or just out?
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:
    mendonca said:
    Deserved. He is not putting in the basic work and earning handsomely. 
    So what's CBT's excuses for the past 2 games? He touched the ball 7 times in 45 minutes yesterday 
    Turns out CBT was playing with a Quad muscle injury, as confirmed by Appleton today @CAFCDAZ and has been for a couple of weeks.
    Sounds like protecting the player. No manager in their right mind would play a player with an injury. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    mendonca said:
    So what's CBT's excuses for the past 2 games? He touched the ball 7 times in 45 minutes yesterday 
    Turns out CBT was playing with a Quad muscle injury, as confirmed by Appleton today @CAFCDAZ and has been for a couple of weeks.
    Sounds like protecting the player. No manager in their right mind would play a player with an injury. 
    yea i smell bollocks tbh, he just didn't fancy a Wednesday night on a boggy pitch in Eltham
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:
    mendonca said:
    Saw you gave CBT 0.5 in the player scores for last night.

Pathetic.
    Not been on here for a few days, don't you have a right to an opinion, it was a 0.5 performance, the bloke touched the ball 7 times in 45 minutes, he made 2 runs back towards our goal in that time, tried 2 dribbles which were both unsuccessful, it was a pathetic performance. If my son played like that in a game, i'd tell the manager to sub him off, it was an absolute piss take from a so called professional footballer, nothing professional about that performance from him whatsoever. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    mendonca said:
    Injured players play all the time. In fact I think most players are pushing through something, it’s why there’s such a problem with painkiller addiction 
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    CAFCDAZ said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    mendonca said:

Pathetic.
    Not been on here for a few days, don't you have a right to an opinion, it was a 0.5 performance, the bloke touched the ball 7 times in 45 minutes, he made 2 runs back towards our goal in that time, tried 2 dribbles which were both unsuccessful, it was a pathetic performance. If my son played like that in a game, i'd tell the manager to sub him off, it was an absolute piss take from a so called professional footballer, nothing professional about that performance from him whatsoever. 
    to be fair I competely back this; we should all definitely be marking CBT, Leaburn and May 0.5s and giving Kirky 8s and 9s evey match just in case any other teams are doing the Tommy Dreisen method of scouting.

to the "scouts" out there; - Charlie is just too good for us to play it would be unfair to the other teams... TRUST me.... have you even seen his football manager 2021 stats dude???
  • Options
    CAFCDAZ said:
    CAFCDAZ said:
    mendonca said:

Pathetic.
    to be fair I competely back this; we should all definitely be marking CBT, Leaburn and May 0.5s and giving Kirky 8s and 9s evey match just in case any other teams are doing the Tommy Dreisen method of scouting.

to the "scouts" out there; - Charlie is just too good for us to play it would be unfair to the other teams... TRUST me.... have you even seen his football manager 2021 stats dude???
    what a twat
  • Options
    This Carlisle keeper. So slow
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Valley11 said:
    Kirk's fault. 
  • Options
    Valley11 said:
    Does he remind you of Kirk or something then?
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Valley11 said:
    Does he remind you of Kirk or something then?
    I think it’s the fact that have both, at some stage in their careers,  featured in Charlton games.
    it can be so confusing. 
  • Options
    That keepers 9ft 7inches I’ve got an idea let’s do a floaty high cross ffs Dobson who you been learning off Kirk 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    part of our shitstory makers 
    fucking cnuts , load of shameful shit we've had playing for us 
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Best of luck Kirk (is this a beam me up moment?).
  • Options
    With a pay-off you'd imagine. What an expensive mistake. 
    This.

Useless cnut 
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    wish him all the best, but genuinely one of the worst players I've ever seen pull on our shirt
    Love this. Wondered when someone would blow smoke up his arse. Lol. I genuinely wish him all the best, he's probably a nice bloke, just awful for us and I've seen seats in the dugout do more to affect our results. 

• Options
    edited December 2023

......🙄
  • Options
    What  does ‘freeing up a bit of space ahead of January’ mean ?

Does that imply an incoming sooner rather than later or just a nonsense bit of wording?
  • Options
    Yippee, would no doubt cost us money us to get rid! More deadwood to get rid in January!!!