Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gillingham away tickets (ed Brian Moore row S & T are being moved p10)

Comments

• Options
    Poor if we don’t sell out Gillingham
  • Options
    Presume more adult tickets might be sold but school kids with tickets for the Saturday might now be unable to attend so refunds will be requested.
  • Options
    Presume more adult tickets might be sold but school kids with tickets for the Saturday might now be unable to attend so refunds will be requested.
    Good point
  • Options
    Anyone else having problems buying tickets this afternoon.

Firstly the system wouldnt let me buy a student ticket for my son (either under my name or his) but would let me buy an U18 ticket. Price is the same for both but he actually turns 18 next week.....so after the original date but before the new one.

Secondly the payment part crashed & not allowing me to put in card details.
    Re the payment crashing, I had that yesterday using Chrome. Tried it again on Microsoft Edge and it went through fine.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:
    Anyone else having problems buying tickets this afternoon.

Firstly the system wouldnt let me buy a student ticket for my son (either under my name or his) but would let me buy an U18 ticket. Price is the same for both but he actually turns 18 next week.....so after the original date but before the new one.

Secondly the payment part crashed & not allowing me to put in card details.
    Re the payment crashing, I had that yesterday using Chrome. Tried it again on Microsoft Edge and it went through fine.
    Thanks for the tip. Will try that later.
  • Options
    Gillingham is just a poor run down town. No need to be nasty about. 
    Don’t forget some Charlton smashed up one their pubs last time so those in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones hey? 
  • Options
    Tickets acquired. Bring on the rain 
  • Options
    Tickets acquired. Bring on the rain 
    Swimming trunks weather then.
  • Options
    Trying to buy a Wycombe ticket in Chrome, and had the same problems of the site crashing when trying to pay...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got a free ticket for this one if anyone wants it ? Can't make the Tuesday night game and I don't think the club are doing refunds. ....Inbox me if you want it...
  • Options
    lonman said:
    Got a free ticket for this one if anyone wants it ? Can't make the Tuesday night game and I don't think the club are doing refunds. ....Inbox me if you want it...
    I got a refund on mine mate.
  • Options
    The date change surely means they are obliged to refund. 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    lonman said:
    Oh Really. OK You call the ticket office ? Didn't think they would do refunds. I had a ticket to Cardiff Away that got called off due to covid. Never got a refund on that so assumed this would be the same.
  • Options
    lonman said:
    lonman said:
    Oh Really. OK You call the ticket office ? Didn't think they would do refunds. I had a ticket to Cardiff Away that got called off due to covid. Never got a refund on that so assumed this would be the same.
    The club will give you a refund on your Gillingham ticket & also gave refunds on Cardiff & Hull away games affected by Covid restrictions.
  • Options
    Gillingham is just a poor run down town. No need to be nasty about. 
    Don’t forget some Charlton smashed up one their pubs last time so those in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones hey? 
    It has been that way for at least 40 years. I don't smash up pubs or throw stones. In fact given some of the idiots that now support Charlton,  Gills fans are better behaved over all.
    Regards your comment Gillingham fans, how do you arrive at that comment?
  • Options
    549 tickets remaining.
  • Options
    536, just 13 tickets sold today!
  • Options
    Blinding.
    Weve sold 1800 tickets for a midweek game
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Blinding.
    Weve sold 1800 tickets for a midweek game
    I got a ticket for when it was going to be a Saturday match but for a midweek game it’s no longer that convenient for me to get to and I was going to return the ticket. However, I might rethink that. At 1800 fans and the nights drawing in to enhance the atmosphere it’s now annoyingly becoming an almost must go to game, more so if we sell any more, which will no doubt happen.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Many tickets will be on sale, although on the night it'll be chaotic.
  • Options
    If you haven't bought one by now & there's 500 left there's no rush.
    Perhaps some will be bought nearer the time when it's clear it won't be pissing down.
  • Options
    just bought my 2 - enjoy Rochester before the game so will be heading there. Will be good to reach 2000 for a midweek game. 
  • Options
    Not selling out gillingham away whatever night will be poor. IMO 
  • Options
    Suspect it will sell out, 448 left now
  • Options
    350 left now 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    £10 Valley Pass is my preferred option. 
    And this is why the 3pm blackout must stay in place. 
    Torn on this. 

I do believe football has a to evolve alongside technology but I also understand the risk that could impose on lower league clubs.

I’m glad I’m not the one making the decision.