Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Stand Block D - Hospitality only next year?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Chizz said:
    It's £2,000 to watch Charlton play and have a three-course meal.  Or £2,400 for just the meal. 
    Its £2k for the drink on arrival and the rest is thrown in for nothing
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    It's £2,000 to watch Charlton play and have a three-course meal.  Or £2,400 for just the meal. 
  • Options
    Seems crazy to me.  I'm in Lower west Block C and I was originally told that Block C would be included in the hospitality package - but seems not now.  Someone seems to have made the decision to turn the Millenium Lounge into the full service option only.  It used to be packed and I paid around £500 a year for the privilege.  But £2,400 a year (inc VAT) for a 3 course carvery meal and a feee drink - how many will actually want that...I don't know but I suspect not that many.   I think, like the early bird offers debacle - it is all about maximising profit without any consultation - just a mad decision that will, inevitably, piss off loyal 'customers'.
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    Chizz said:
    Overpriced based on current performances!
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Carveries are like the absolute epitomy of English shitness (and I say that as someone who appreciates English greatness too!) 

Leuth said:
    Carveries are like the absolute epitomy of English shitness (and I say that as someone who appreciates English greatness too!) 
    A carvery? In 2021 really?? Wow ! How very odd & very old fashioned it has to said, there’s lots more out there in the hospitality sector these days..
  • Options
    The time to increase prices is when your business is doing well and you are close to selling out. When you have yet to win a game or deliver the squad you promised would blow the league apart is not that time.
  • Options
    garfield said:
    Leuth said:

Leuth said:
    A carvery? In 2021 really?? Wow ! How very odd & very old fashioned it has to said, there’s lots more out there in the hospitality sector these days..
    Carverys should be banned unless it's the sabbath.

Glad it's been sorted that people won't be asked to 'find another block' but it does strike me as a lack of understanding of the existing or future fan base. Unless I'm the one really out of touch and people are happy to pay best part of £2k for a bit of food and a free drink, do people really want a three course meal on a Saturday lunchtime - and will it still be a carvery on a Tuesday night?
  • Options
    WSS said:
    External communications seem to be just used as a form of market research/sentiment analysis at the moment.

Shoddy to say the least.
    This would have been Mumford’s area, and his name is Roddy, not Shoddy.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Panoramic view of the pitch..!  Love that as marketing speech for an over priced ticket!
  • Options
    Panoramic view of the pitch..!  Love that as marketing speech for an over priced ticket!
    Hardly a selling point at the moment either.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    2400 for 23 games of League 1 football and a carvery.

Over £100 a match.

For context the premium seats at Man City are about a grand cheaper
  • Options
    If you can move your head left and right, surely every seat has a panoramic view.