Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League 21/22

Comments

• Options
    Irony of the sending off for a little kick out. Beckham got a red for that v Simeone in 98.
  • Options
    How the fuck Felipe can moan at that red card, he should've been off already.
  • Options
    Reminds me of a Mourinho Chelsea/Madrid/Inter. 

Fuck 'em, glad they're out. 
  • Options
    Don't fancy City's chances on Saturday. De Bruyne off injured, Walker off injured, Foden battered.

Meanwhile Liverpool rested half their team tonight.
  • Options
    How the fuck Felipe can moan at that red card, he should've been off already.
    Probably why he was furious... I feel that if a referee isnt going to take action for previous offences, then they're telling the players its okay to keep doing it. 
  • Options
    Well I’ve seen worse nil-nils
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Shame I really wanted this to go to Extra Time actually.

Great game of Football to watch - Pity anyone who naturally thinks that a 0-0 scoreline means its a boring game. 
  • Options
    Fair play City. Stuck it out in one of the toughest atmospheres. Apparently Savic threw a headbutt somewhere in there. 
  • Options
    Funny that people like Ferdinand will criticise how Atletico played after the game, completely ignoring their own career at United getting away with murder because of referee intimidation. 
  • Options
    Great game/battle 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2022
    brilliant. Filth of a side. 
  • Options
    2nd half Athletico were well on top.  If only they stuck to football.
  • Options
    Where’s tunnel cam when we need it?!
  • Options
    Must be electric in that Stadium - You wouldn't think that Atletico Madrid have lost watching the fans
  • Options
    Of all the people to rise to the Atletico nonsense, of course it's Grealish. 

Really not a top level player. 
  • Options
    Wow, that was tense. I thought those dirty bastards were going to score right at the end.
    Massive credit to Citeh for not reacting once to all the intimidation.
    Athletico played like the Italian sides back in the 60's/70's.
  • Options

In fairness to him he was on the end of some nasty tackles in the first leg and Savic constantly flicking his hair and ear. Why shouldn’t he give some back when Madrid get knocked out? Also sounds like Savic purposely ran down the tunnel to confront him when the rest of his team mates stayed on the pitch to applaud the fans. Can’t say that’s Jack’s fault. 

Agree he’s not a top level player at the moment though. 
  • Options

In fairness to him he was on the end of some nasty tackles in the first leg and Savic constantly flicking his hair and ear. Why shouldn’t he give some back when Madrid get knocked out? Also sounds like Savic purposely ran down the tunnel to confront him when the rest of his team mates stayed on the pitch to applaud the fans. Can’t say that’s Jack’s fault. 

Agree he’s not a top level player at the moment though. 
    A top player gets kicked for 180 minutes, knocks the other team out and walks away. 

If I had to predict one Man City player to have a scuffle after the game with an Atletico player, it would have been Grealish. He's not cut out for these types of atmospheres. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2022
    Hahaha Grealish just called him a cunt and then walked off enjoying the win yet ‘he’s not cut out for these types of atmospheres’

He's cut out for the bench, which is where he was. 

Pep doesn't trust him and you can see why. 
  • Options
    Oh shit he actually full on nutted Sterling! How did he get away with that with VAR!?
  • Options
    edited April 2022

Front looks like Greaslish (maybe) and Savic having verbals. 

In behind it's another Atletico player and maybe Walker having verbals? 
  • Options
    Oh shit he actually full on nutted Sterling! How did he get away with that with VAR!?
    Pushed Foden whilst on the ground, pulled Grealish's hair, headbutted Sterling then instead of clapping their fans he chased after Grealish in the tunnel and police separate them. Talk about losing your head.
  • Options
    ‘Hold me back, hold me back’

Pathetic. 
  • Options
    Hahaha Grealish just called him a cunt and then walked off enjoying the win yet ‘he’s not cut out for these types of atmospheres’

He's cut out for the bench, which is where he was. 

Pep doesn't trust him and you can see why. 
    So you’re talking about his form which is completely different. You’d make a lot more sense if you didn’t add opinions like they’re facts. ‘Pep doesn’t trust him’ oh right, it’s that. Not that he’s got Foden, Sterling, Mahrez, KDB all in better form at the moment.
    Nope. 

Grealish even on the bench couldn't help himself but have verbals with Savic during the game. 

Imagine if he was in Foden or Sterling's position getting lumps kicked out of him. 
  • Options
    edited April 2022

What's the Atletico guy at the front trying to do at 28 seconds? If he's spitting then he deserves a ban.
  • Options

At 0:28 does anyone else think it looks like the Madrid player is spitting?