Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Erith & Belvedere V Charlton - London Snr Cup tomorrow

Morning all, 
Any more info on this game? Our main site seems to be lacking in detail about the game. 

It seems the kind of game I will enjoy more than the Gillingham fixture tonight!

Comments

• Options

• Options
    Strong Emoji use
  • Options
    So are we not in the Kent Senior Cup anymore?
  • Options
    Dog friendly area :)
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Strong Emoji use
     <3 
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

I assumed that was the case at most Cafc games this season as "dog Shite" is the buzz word that is the prefix for summing up Charlton's performances  :#
  • Options
    When they use the term 'bumper crowd ' ,I assume free coaches are being laid on.
  • Options
    When they use the term 'bumper crowd ' ,I assume free coaches are being laid on.
    I have been to 4 Erith & Belvedere home games so far this season and the highest gate has been 230, so anything above 300 will be a bumper crowd
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    I have been to 4 Erith & Belvedere home games so far this season and the highest gate has been 230, so anything above 300 will be a bumper crowd
    I've seen a couple too.  Should be a decent game for the U23's at our disposal.

Two to watch for E&B are Dasofunjo (winger) and Ollie Bate who was released by Millwall not too long ago and has been in good goalscoring form for them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cool - tickets on door jobbie then should do the job. I was impressed with the number of bars in the stadium when went to the Charlton - Welling friendly.
  • Options
    Ross said:
    So are we not in the Kent Senior Cup anymore?
    I did some hunting on the Kent FA Twitter feed and they said a few weeks ago they're going to do the draw "towards the end of September" with a view to round 1 being in late October. So we should get news fairly soon. We're still members of the Kent FA so I don't see any reason why we wouldn't be in the Senior Cup again.
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Cool - tickets on door jobbie then should do the job. I was impressed with the number of bars in the stadium when went to the Charlton - Welling friendly.
    As its an E&B game you enter the round by the turnstiles further along along Park View Road (the left hand corner flag as opposed to the right hand one).  I would assume none of the bars on the Welling side of the ground will be opened, but the E&B bar will be open which is very nice, and they have the tea hut outside of the bar.  They did also have a van selling drinks earlier this season so it may be back tomorrow.
  • Options
    Wonder if Gilbey could get half an hour? 
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    mendonca said:
    As its an E&B game you enter the round by the turnstiles further along along Park View Road (the left hand corner flag as opposed to the right hand one).  I would assume none of the bars on the Welling side of the ground will be opened, but the E&B bar will be open which is very nice, and they have the tea hut outside of the bar.  They did also have a van selling drinks earlier this season so it may be back tomorrow.
    Thanks mate. Ah I didn't realise they attempted to setup/invest in their own facilities within the Stadium.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Need all the support they can get. Goldberg has stopped them opening their bar for Welling games, which means those fans who sit on that side can't get a drink unless they walk around and join the larger queues for the Wings Bar. All a bit pathetic from Welling but in line with signing and sacking players every week and seeing your manager (Steve Lovell) resign because it's all so amateurish. 
  • Options
    That's awful. I notice that Dave Courtney pops in now and again.
  • Options
    Still not a mention of this on the official site or twitter.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mendonca said:
    Still not a mention of this on the official site or twitter.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/614b114c54be4/u23s-target-win-in-london-senior-cup-clash
  • Options
    Finally - good stuff. I was worried we might play the first team, so am keen to pop down now knowing the U23s are doing so :-)
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Redhenry said:
    I'd wager if we turned up we'd be made about as welcome as a spanner in The Covered End ;) 

U must have some pooper scooper :)

• Options
    Why are the burgers famous?
  • Options
    Any leaked team news yet? 
  • Options
    Looking forward to this. Should spank them really.
  • Options
    Macronate said:
    Why are the burgers famous?
    Famously shit from memory. Then again I was thinking of putting up a thread about the best burgers but you know some Philistines will come out with 5 guys. Ffs. Burgers are by the far the most over rated food ever. 
  • Options
    Triallist just announced as Darnell Baxter-Alleyne