Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sabina Nessa - May she RIP

Comments

• Options
    RIP Sabina, my sincerest condolences to her family and friends.
    I hope the bastard who killed her is found, locked up AND the key thrown away, for life!!
    So very sad and yet another woman murdered going about her business.
    What a sick world we live in.
    Def this ....
    RIP Sabina
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Moved
  • Options
    Pointed to three Gills fans, they were youngish and said “your mum your mum and your mum” then mimed a blow job, they weren’t offended, but that’s the thing; it’s the bigger picture that it’s completely normal.
    WTAF?
    😳
  • Options
    This is the discussion that needs to happen. Happy for it to be on a separate thread.

RIP Sabina
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    This is the discussion that needs to happen. Happy for it to be on a separate thread.

RIP Sabina
    Indeed, didn’t feel comfortable putting it on here but felt relevant, happy for it to move to another thread but please don’t delete the conversation so far…
  • Options
    Probably best to just start another thread titled Ben Watson at Gillingham. Look at the title of the thread, people paying their respects and then the screenshot above.
  • Options
    The Met have tweeted out the CCTV video footage of the bloke they want to talk to here:
  • Options
    A 38-year-old man who was arrested in south-east London on Thursday on suspicion of murdering the teacher was released earlier on Friday, the Met Police said.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-58684025
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    The Met have tweeted out the CCTV video footage of the bloke they want to talk to here:
    If that is the man who did it, he shouldn't be hard to find.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Its a man the police want to speak to.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Putting this back at the top. They arrested a man but still appealing for help identifying cctv shots of another man. 

Some of you may not have clicked the sky link thinking this is solved.  It is not. 
    How right you were @suzisausage.
    aliwibble said:
    Its a man the police want to speak to.
    Again, some posters jumping to conclusions in what will be a massively resourced murder inquiry.

As I said earlier, somethig doesn't ring 'right' about this murder, there's more to it than meets the eye.
  • Options
    Did I dream it or did it say on the news earlier there is cctv footage of her being carried over a mans shoulder?
  • Options
    Did I dream it or did it say on the news earlier there is cctv footage of her being carried over a mans shoulder?
    I haven’t heard that but then I’m relying on SM as there is no reporting of it here in Ireland (why would there be?).
    I’m watching London News now & that hasn’t been mentioned at all.

A very good turn out at the vigil.
    I do hope this helps raise awareness & we get some answers.
  • Options
    Reported in one of the nationals I believe. 
  • Options
    Along with she was going on a first date.
    However all I hear now is she was going to meet a friend.
    I really don’t trust the media at all.
  • Options
    I haven’t heard that but then I’m relying on SM as there is no reporting of it here in Ireland (why would there be?).
    I’m watching London News now & that hasn’t been mentioned at all.

A very good turn out at the vigil.
    I do hope this helps raise awareness & we get some answers.
    Youngest is there now, with a group of her friends from Greenwich Uni.
  • Options
    Along with she was going on a first date.
    However all I hear now is she was going to meet a friend.
    I really don’t trust the media at all.
    I heard an early report that said she was going on a 'first date' with someone she had already been friends with.  So, both of those scenarios could be accurate. 

I have a bit of sympathy with the media, because they will have a lot of reliable sources that will provide some of the facts and several unreliable sources that will be filling in some of the gaps. 
  • Options
    The attack CCTV, first reported by the Daily Telegraph, shows an assailant apparently striking Sabina on the head with an object moments after she left her house He then carries her over his shoulder in the direction of Cator Park, a police source told the newspaper.

Is what I read earlier.

Absolutely awful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The attack CCTV, first reported by the Daily Telegraph, shows an assailant apparently striking Sabina on the head with an object moments after she left her house He then carries her over his shoulder in the direction of Cator Park, a police source told the newspaper.

Is what I read earlier.

Absolutely awful.
    Ah yes that’s it.
  • Options

Is what I read earlier.

Absolutely awful.
    That would suggest to me it was premeditated rather than a random attack. 

As you say, awful.

RIP.
  • Options
    Nothing of substance to add other than to hope she rests in peace and for the sake of her family and friends get the small closure of the scumbag who killed her being sent down and never considered for parole 

Rest in peace 
  • Options
    https://metro.co.uk/2021/09/26/man-38-arrested-on-suspicion-of-murder-in-sabina-nessa-case-15318135/

A second arrest now. Let's hope they've got the killer and justice can be done.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

A man has been charged with the murder of primary school teacher Sabina Nessa, who was killed in south-east London.

Koci Selamaj, 36, was arrested in Eastbourne, East Sussex, on Sunday.

Mr Selamaj, of Terminus Road in the town, will appear at Willesden Magistrates' Court on Tuesday, the Metropolitan Police said.

Seems a bit odd that a bloke in Eastbourne goes up to Kidbrooke to comit murder....hope they have the right man. Guess he had some connection to the area, sure it will all come out in the wash, RIP Sabina.
  • Options
    What's the update on the other two? Are they in the clear, or are they still on bail?
  • Options
    So random.
    Complete nutter.
    So very sad 😞 

May he rot in hell.