Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Lincoln City vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 16th October 2021

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    Valley11 said:
    Just checked the result after working.
    Poor performance or unlucky?
    We were in the game up until Elliott Lee went off. Then Lincoln dominated and deserved to win.
  • Options
    Up till now I’ve just let TS get on with it,his money,his terms but this is our Club & he needs to start listening to what is going around…get rid of Adkins please for our insanity & urs…it can’t get any worse with him gone surely
  • Options
    WHAddick said:
    Does everyone really think Tommy will pull the trigger? I'm really don't think he will
    if he doesn’t Charlton are fucked and supporters will walk away until NA is gone.

if he is still here Tuesday I hope he gets what he deserves from the fans.
  • Options
    Sorry Nigel but this is torture, please you have to stop it, please!!!

• Options
    I nearly bought a ticket for this, and doff my cap to those who went - it’s games like these, and the thought of the long journey home that put me off, especially when we are total toilet 
  • Options
    So, it appears that the Adkins experiment has been a disaster.

Enough is enough - time to move on and give someone else a chance.
  • Options
    Deserve nothing from this. Hoping to go to my first game this season on Tuesday, praying Nigel will be history by then
    Monday ??
    Highlight of the game for me is that I editted it before you commented ;)
    Bastard 😉
  • Options
    "We"re f******g shit"

Never a truer lyric sung.
  • Options
    If we can just improve to absolutely shit it’ll be a lot better than the shambles we currently are 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice man. Dealt a bum hand. But there can be no more now surely.  Cheers Nigel. Don’t let the door smack you in the arse…………
  • Options
    Flattering to be completely honest. Very poor. Are Lincoln that good. There is no real commitment in this team. As it stands it is a relegation battle now.
  • Options
    WHAddick said:
    Does everyone really think Tommy will pull the trigger? I'm really don't think he will
    if he doesn’t Charlton are fucked and supporters will walk away until NA is gone.

if he is still here Tuesday I hope he gets what he deserves from the fans.
    Dont know whats going to be worse on Tuesday,

Accrington with their ugly style of Football which I respect because it works

Or Charlton because we'll make that style look decent
  • Options
    Fucking useless leko Kirk CBT a waste of space…only one who cared Arter fuck off adkins
  • Options
    We have seen that game after game, MKD, or Cheltenham, or Wycombe, or Bolton or Lincoln....what am I forgetting.
    Seriously, nobody has a clue, not a fucking clue.
  • Options
    Thank you all for providing this emotional support group during the game.

Off to start on the beers...
  • Options
    Not keen on sacking managers but I think its now gone as far as TS can let it. We don't change it now the season is over.
  • Options
    Adkins position is untenable. The quicker he disappears the better. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Ah well, you lose some, you lose some.
    Yeah, we do seem to lose most though.
  • Options
    Relegation fodder. Just don't see where this is going apart from down. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Absolute dog shite. No more excuses - have had a full squad for a good few weeks now and we are just not at the races. TS time to take decisive action 
  • Options
    I think that we all agree that NA is not up to it . I believe that Ged Roddy recommended him to TS.
    GR is also one of the "team" that signs players. I think I'm seeing a common link between a crap manager and crap pre season recruitment. I don't think that either NA or GR will fall on their swords though.
  • Options
    'Second best all over the pitch' Curbs
  • Options
    9 points from 36 possible......enough said
  • Options
    Third best, the officials were a better team!
  • Options
    Good luck to whoever comes in as manager. Having to work with a shit team like that. They are as much to blame. Can't even do the basics. 
  • Options
    seth plum said:
    Ah well, you lose some, you lose some.
    What would we do without gallows humour!!😂😂 well said Seth plum!!.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. Over to the post-match thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!