Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Accrington Stanley | Tues 19 October 2021

Comments

• Options
    Bizarre 
  • Options
    Found a way to get a goal without a single shot on target this half. Pure Adkinsball. 
  • Options
    Sorry lads, you're on your own til I can reboot my router at half time.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    I’m so pissed off, I don’t want to even say I told you so about this season and the club ownership / set up. Because i love this club so much I wish I were wrong and we were heading for the play offs.

But until we sort out everything from manager (change tonight), through players (proper transfer windows and not rushed) and CEO (basically get one who knows how to run a football club) we are fucked.
    Good timing ;) 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Well, baby steps :wink:
  • Options
    Nice of Accrington to help us. 
  • Options
    Nigel's getting a new contract....
  • Options
    I knew Morgan would come good.
  • Options
    31’ - Goal for . The ball is turned into his own goal by Morgan. (not our Morgan)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh well Accrington feeling sorry for us and score one for us
  • Options
    Harry Pell came through our youth team but never played for us.  Whilst with us he benefitted from the Valley Gold fans money and tonight he celebrates his goal in front of those fans and looks to het our players booked and sent off.  I hope he gets sent off or someone kicks him really hard.
  • Options
    Pantomime own goal...laughing here rather than cheering. 
  • Options
    Morgans been okay tonight...putting himself about wanting to win the ball.

Harry Pell is a fucking clown
    What on earth are you watching. Absolute liability
  • Options
    Clare COULD have been sent off there, for two yellow fouls in the same phase of play, lol
  • Options
    I’m so pissed off, I don’t want to even say I told you so about this season and the club ownership / set up. Because i love this club so much I wish I were wrong and we were heading for the play offs.

But until we sort out everything from manager (change tonight), through players (proper transfer windows and not rushed) and CEO (basically get one who knows how to run a football club) we are fucked.
    Good timing ;) 
    Everything I said still stands IMO.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    31’ - Goal for . The ball is turned into his own goal by Morgan. (not our Morgan)
    Does that mean that we confused him by having Morgan on the teamsheet and he thinks he's playing for us?
  • Options
    edited October 2021

30' David Morgan attempts to cut out Gilbey's cross but puts it into his own net and the Addicks are level!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He can't do it again can he..... 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Can we bring Henderson on for this free kick?
  • Options
    Jesus wept Pell can take a Free Kick!! 
  • Options
    Pell free kick hits the underside of the bar and away
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    He can't do it again can he..... 
    Fucking hell...... That was close. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Morgans been okay tonight...putting himself about wanting to win the ball.

Harry Pell is a fucking clown
    What on earth are you watching. Absolute liability
    I said okay..not running things.

Best of a bad bunch imo
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    DAMN I MISSED OUR BLOODY GOAL
    Accrington scored it for us
  • Options
    BIG LET OFF
  • Options
    There is no structure to our formation or play at all - it’s like 11 strangers brought in from Harvey Gardens ‘fancy playing for Charlton tonight ?’
  • Options
    The interesting thing is that the Accrington shithouse tactics have had the effect of uniting the crowd behind the team more
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!