Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Accrington Stanley | Tues 19 October 2021

Comments

• Options
    If this is Blackett Taylor playing for a contract I'd hate to see him not trying for one. 
    He's not been good, but we also haven't gotten the ball anywhere near him
  • Options
    Att: 11,813 with 128 away fans

⏱HT 🔴 #cafc 1-1 #asfc ⚫️
  • Options
    An utterly diire game of football, two excellent free kicks from Accrington aside, and an even worse performance from us. Even the boos are half hearted,
  • Options
    I guess the big question for the second half is: which of our players gets sent off? Hopefully Morgan won't have the chance to win the lucky prize 
  • Options
    Terrible. Toxic. Time-wasters. 

Time for Thomas to trust the fans temperament.
  • Options
    Awful, lucky to still be in it.
  • Options

⏱HT 🔴 #cafc 1-1 #asfc ⚫️
    That is poor
  • Options
    That own goal keeps Adkins here till xmas now.
  • Options
    Get Morgan off. Aside from being terrible he’s on a yellow and looks clumsy as f.
    Go 442 and bring Washington on. Someone with some actual football intelligence. 
  • Options
    Utter bag of wank. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very sympathetic of Accrington to give us a free goal.

• Options
    Alex Gilbey 1 - 1 Accrington
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I guess the big question for the second half is: which of our players gets sent off? Hopefully Morgan won't have the chance to win the lucky prize 
    Certainly feels that way at present with this referee

Shame as was quite pleased when I saw him out there as was impressed last season, but he's falling for the Accrington antics too much tonight. 
  • Options
    Watson for Morgan, Washington for Stockley imo
  • Options

⏱HT 🔴 #cafc 1-1 #asfc ⚫️
    And I know one of those away fans travelled miles and miles, Burrage Road, Se18
  • Options
    Can we see the dressing room cam and listen in to what words of wisdom Adkins will be passing on at half time!
  • Options
    Sunderland should be fun on Saturday :'(
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Fuck off with this showing character bollocks - a flukey own goal isn't showing character. Second best all over the pitch, players running away from receiving a pass. Character is the last thing I've seen out there.
  • Options
    I only say Watson because Accrington are c***s and I think Watson might be able to handle that better than our other players 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Absolutely shocking 
  • Options

⏱HT 🔴 #cafc 1-1 #asfc ⚫️
    That is poor
    And I think I'm right in saying all season ticket holders are counted whether there or not. Suspect it's more like 5k.
  • Options
    masicat said:
    Charlton fans booing their team after 15 minutes / tossers 
    Do one happy clapper
  • Options
    Get the axe ready ffs 
    Bit concerned at first that the bald bloke to Sandy's wife's left is Ian (talks a great game) Holloway .. and he is lined up to replace Addykins . :'(
    We're doomed if that's true.
    He was joking... The bald bloke is Roddy
  • Options
    My first Charlton game was in 1968.  This is hands down the worst Charlton team, for whatever reason(s), I have ever seen.  Adkins has to go.
  • Options
    Has to be two up front. I don't think it's the long term answer, but in the absence of a coherent plan a basic 442 is the best thing to revert to. Washington up with Stockley. I'd have CBT off and put Morgan wide for now, the old Curbs favourite of a 442 with 3 centre mids in it.
  • Options
    Boys versus men, ref is a sucker for diving and Pell is a cheat
  • Options
    Get the axe ready ffs 
    Bit concerned at first that the bald bloke to Sandy's wife's left is Ian (talks a great game) Holloway .. and he is lined up to replace Addykins . :'(
    Look at Perace looking up at Thomas...... a look says a thousand words......
  • Options
    Wearing football boots and then doing that...... can he play right back?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!