Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Doncaster Rovers | Saturday 30th October 2021,

Comments

• Options
    Leuth said:
    ross1 said:
    No Arter
    Good. He's next to no use any more. 
    Completely agree.  He’s not a good enough footballer to stroll about like he wants to. 
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    OS suggesting same formation.

CM

Gunter Pearce Famewo

Leko       Dobson       Purrington

Gilbey       Lee

Stockley  Washington
    Or Jacko could play the wild card ..... starting as 4-4-2 to confuse Donny's gameplan.
    And as soon as they adjust when they are 2-0 down after 15 minutes. revert to 3-5-2 and confuse them further.

Just imagine if I was in charge of tactics and gameplan? :smile:

• Options
    Presumably Lisbinho is today's guest because he'll be cheap.

Still doesn't look like he's old enough for big school and today is Kids for a Quid ...
  • Options
    Bostock and Smith in CM with points to prove. 
  • Options
    Cant wait to see Matt Smith playing... Going to be a special moment
    It's not Charlton without having a Matt Smith at the ground on match days. Just pleased he is lining up against us not for us.
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:
    Leuth said:
    ross1 said:
    No Arter
    Good. He's next to no use any more. 
    Completely agree.  He’s not a good enough footballer to stroll about like he wants to. 
    I see your favourite left back had been preferred again 😉.
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    And Dodoo up front
  • Options
    Fucking hell, Jacko just speaks so well. 100% sounds like a man ready to manage, and manage well. 
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    mendonca said:
    And Dodoo up front
    To be fair he scored what turned out to be the winner at Oldham 4-3 four years ago albeit that was the highlight of his time with us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    “Gutner”..
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Jacko sounds so upbeat and talking up the game, setting up as a 3-5-2, really positive with this one, first home game as the "manager", and am sure he will  get everyone up ready and sorted for this very important 3 points on offer..
  • Options
    Saying that last Saturdays game at Sunderland smashed all the records for fans watching abroad! 
  • Options
    Apparently last Saturday smashed the record for the number of addicks streaming the game abroad. Ok then.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    Apparently last Saturday smashed the record for the number of addicks streaming the game abroad. Ok then.
    That was probably me hitting refresh every 3 minutes. 
  • Options
    Do Donny still have that disgusting day-glo away kit ?
  • Options
    Cant wait to see Matt Smith playing... Going to be a special moment
    It's not Charlton without having a Matt Smith at the ground on match days. Just pleased he is lining up against us not for us.
    I thought this Matt Smith was ok in the limited game time he got. The first one looked a bit comical in his few sub appearances. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That Doncaster play off game was so meaningful. Why it hurt when a few 'I gotta think about myself" x%#€s decided to boycott playing.
  • Options
    scidbox said:
    Made it to an anchorage in St Anne, Martinique with no instruments and no engine just in time for the match thread. COYA
    It looks ok I suppose, but it's not exactly Floyd Road

😉
  • Options
    I actually quite like Sandgaard's song.
  • Options
    The ore-match music is the worst I’ve ever heard. 
  • Options
    PICK A SIDE 
  • Options
    Am still confident of a 2-0 victory 
  • Options
    IdleHans said:
    scidbox said:
    Made it to an anchorage in St Anne, Martinique with no instruments and no engine just in time for the match thread. COYA
    It looks ok I suppose, but it's not exactly Floyd Road

😉
    It will be if the drains burst.
  • Options
    Oh no! according to the team Minto has just put up, Lee Johnson is now the manager of Doncaster
  • Options
    Can't believe we've ignored Stockley's three match ban 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!