Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

15/8 with Sky Bet for a top half finish

13»

Comments

• Options
    Game on? Need a Wimbledon goal and a Cheltenham goal
  • Options
    I bottled it and cashed out yesterday.
    I'd put £120 on and cashed out for £190.
    I just didn't think we'd beat Ipswich and a draw was the best we would get and at least one of the two below us would better our result.

Sorry to quote myself but..........

That was a good move 👍👍
  • Options
    Wish I'd followed suit, gutted
  • Options
    Accrington are winning 3-0 and aren’t going to concede three times to Wimbledon.

Means we must score three times ourselves to leapfrog them.
    Well they did....... 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    I dumbly cashed out and lost half my stake. Wasn’t expecting this end of season flourish. 
    OK, so not so dumbly as it turned out.
  • Options
    I Cashed out on Thursday, thankfully got circa 50% profit on my £130 stake, performance today was shite. 
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Didn’t cash out. One of those things. 
  • Options
    Cashing out some months ago for a small profit was a great call.  Reinvesting some into Ipswich top 6 was less so!
  • Options
    I backed us twice pre season as I was 99.9% certain we would finish top half.
    I decided I was wrong and cashed out in January, but I still made a loss and at this point in time I have no confidence in backing us top half again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fuck your bets, we are champions of the botttom half. 

better than bottom of the top half 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Fuck your bets, we are champions of the botttom half. 

better than bottom of the top half 
    No, it isn't.
  • Options
    Oh, yes it is!
  • Options
    Well, I hedge out and put out £300 on the hedge. So with my £350 on top half I was £650 out…., But, with shrewd cash in, cashed in Cambridge at 2-1 up before Cheltenham went 2-2. If Wimbledon had hit a late equaliser I’d have been laughing collecting hedge bets and the original Charlton top half…..  Pulled in £1151.00 so still cleared a profit……. 

Luck more than judgement though right. Face it anyone who lumped on us getting a top half finish based on 6 games under Jacko last year were on for a big loss, and many of us saw it coming and decided against it. 
  • Options
    Cashed out pre-match to break even and left one bet running.

Could have cashed it out for 178 profit overall, but risked it for 305 if we got top half.

Happy to have broken even.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Well, I hedge out and put out £300 on the hedge. So with my £350 on top half I was £650 out…., But, with shrewd cash in, cashed in Cambridge at 2-1 up before Cheltenham went 2-2. If Wimbledon had hit a late equaliser I’d have been laughing collecting hedge bets and the original Charlton top half…..  Pulled in £1151.00 so still cleared a profit……. 

Luck more than judgement though right. Face it anyone who lumped on us getting a top half finish based on 6 games under Jacko last year were on for a big loss, and many of us saw it coming and decided against it. 
    Not really.
    Fyi 
    Anyone who backed us at 15/8 or bigger had a couple of chances over the rest of the season to cash out for a profit.
    Hence no big loss and nothing to do with luck.
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    sam3110 said:

Not really.
    Fyi 
    Anyone who backed us at 15/8 or bigger had a couple of chances over the rest of the season to cash out for a profit.
    Hence no big loss and nothing to do with luck.
    CORRECT