Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Ipswich Town | Tuesday 7 December 2021 : 7.45pm ko

Comments

• Options
    Oh please Scotty, stop asking questions beginning with how. 
    It gets an accurate answer so am happy with the 'hows'.
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    Jacko finally said it: “The place was baaancin’”
    I'll start the Jackson out thread shortly then... 
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    It gets an accurate answer so am happy with the 'hows'.
    How special are the hows for you tonight?
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Matty can't stop talking about Ipswich ffs.. Scott has to tell him to concentrate on us, "plenty of time for the opposition"  put a sock in it Matt, and remember where you are..B)
  • Options
    Great to be at the Valley for my first home game of the season. Not too windy down here. Feared the worst when leaving gale swept Lincolnshire earlier. COYR
  • Options
    How are we still looking at the league table? How haven't we cut back to the studio?
  • Options
    So, someone's put up the Ipswich team but not ours.

Very sporting I must say.
    Sometimes, Golfie .... you do need to keep up!  :smile:

• Options
    Not here tonight?
  • Options
    Matty can't stop talking about Ipswich ffs.. Scott has to tell him to concentrate on us, "plenty of time for the opposition"  put a sock in it Matt, and remember where you are..B)
    I quite like us having a pundit that actually has a clue about the opposite team.
  • Options
    Where is everybody ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cringey, but understandable club shop advertising.
  • Options
    What’s in Santa’s sack?
  • Options
    Not here tonight?
    No, I’m still anxious about going to Charlton with COVID so have been sticking with 2 men and a dog at non-league.
  • Options
    Well that bit of advertising worked. That jumper is going straight on my Christmas list.
  • Options
    Not here tonight?
    No, I’m still anxious about going to Charlton with COVID so have been sticking with 2 men and a dog at non-league.
    Definitely avoid going to the Valley with covid.
  • Options
    Very clever... Imagine Wayne Mumford thinks these ideas up 
  • Options
    Not here tonight?
    And at least you can have a glass of wine during the game. 
  • Options
    Tonight's game will see the club and the EFL come together at The Valley to support Stonewall’s #RainbowLaces campaign with the clear message that football is for everyone.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought Matt Holland was married with a child?
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:
    The gift was in a stocking, not a sack. Poor effort.
    Always preferred a stocking to a sack
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I thought Matt Holland was married with a child?
    I think he meant he’s got to get his wife a present but she does the rest
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Tonight's game will see the club and the EFL come together at The Valley to support Stonewall’s #RainbowLaces campaign with the clear message that football is for everyone.

They're interviewing the Proud Valiants' ally representative. Very cool that this is a part of the game now. To some extent it's a token gesture, but also, sometimes token gestures work. 
  • Options
    For those who aren't watching: Yes, Matty Holland does still have cheekbones defined enough to cut a steak. 
  • Options
    “How pleased were you with (insert thing interviewee would be pleased with).”

I like Minto but I don’t like these leading questions.
  • Options
    We encourage all supporters to participate in a minute's applause to remember Arthur Labinjo-Hughes in the sixth minute of this evening's match. RIP Arthur

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!