Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 'i ache badly after hillsy up training session' thread!

BADLY!! But i really really enjoyed it and im happy to sign up. When do you want your 30 pesters?

Oh and can i reserve my shirt number? ;-) 9! or else ill throw a johnny robbo tantrum. And you can ask Rothko its not pretty!!!

Comments

• Was Ketters there to mug you off again Andy?

"He's s**t on the left...."

;-)
  • lol. Ketters was indeed there. He didnt mug me off everyone else did tho ;-)
    You should have come along medders.
  • Yeah right!

Was far too busy nursing a hangover after a mates wedding yesterday....
  • You did well New best mate number 3....!! Thought you both did. Glad you enjoyed it. It's gonna get harder as the weeks go by. I'd like you both to sign up, you would both make the squad alot stronger.
  • [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]BADLY!! But i really really enjoyed it and im happy to sign up. When do you want your 30 pesters?

Oh and can i reserve my shirt number? ;-) 9! or else ill throw a johnny robbo tantrum. And you can ask Rothko its not pretty!!!

Point 1. Sorry to piss on you fire but you have to be asked to sign up!! (Kidding of course your in) Money has to be paid by 9th Sept.

Point 2. Only Glass has a reserved shirt (Best mate Number 1) Are you a striker then? wanting 9...
  • Striker indeedy! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSE Give me the 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite] Are you a striker then? wanting 9...

He must have been real shite if you couldn't tell from training! ;-)
  • Point 2. Only Glass has a reserved shirt (Best mate Number 1)

Good boy Hillsy, " Nodody touches the number 6 !"
    Good to see Carlsberg and Ketman yesterday, thought you both played well. I am absolutely fcuked today!!
    What did you boys make of a Palarse supporting goalkeeper that wears an Arsenal kit ? he must be so embarrased to wear the usual red and blue crap!!
  • Glad it's not just us old gits aching then.

Legs feel like they've got lead in them.
  • Sorry Mr Storry, i didn't mention you!(you also looked good!!!!!)

It always surprises me how much fitness you loose during the break. I have kept busy playing Tennis and stuff but was still struggling during the second game yesterday
  • Sponsored links:

• Really enjoyed it, defo wanna come & train Tuesday, felt great Sunday afternoon/evening although less so this morning to be honest.

A very organised session with a couple of emotional speeches in between which nearly brought tears to my eyes Hillsy :-).

Great to see my new best mates though....
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Really enjoyed it, defo wanna come & train Tuesday, felt great Sunday afternoon/evening although less so this morning to be honest.

A very organised session with a couple of emotional speeches in between which nearly brought tears to my eyes Hillsy :-).

Great to see my new best mates though....

Get used to the speeches mate. They are a regular event, trying to keep everyone interested and getting them to listen is the hardest part. Prepare for a bit harder work on Tuesday!!
  • HARDER ON TUES?!?!?!

your joking aint ya?

Ive been walking about all day like ive got a house brick rammed up my chuff!
  • [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]HARDER ON TUES?!?!?!

your joking aint ya?

Ive been walking about all day like ive got a house brick rammed up my chuff!

I don't know about 9 then if your F***ked already more like squad number 19!!
  • Ive been walking about all day like ive got a house brick rammed up my chuff![/quote]

Carlsberg, that would be the Voodo doll i have made of you !!!! and its not a brick, its my fcuking foot !!! you wait until Wednesday Morning!!
  • Took the Dog out running in the p*ssing rain last night, she hated it I loved it, trouble is I now feel as bad this morning as I did Monday morning. Roll on tonight.
  • Guys I'm so glad you are all up for the training, this will only make others in the squad work harder and push for a place in the 1st team.....Keep up the good work.

3 mile run tonight, with burpese in between ;()*
  • not sure i have the coordination for them burpese jobbies!!! Tall men can't dance or do Burpese , FACT!!!!
  • Carlsberg is now not coming as is confirmed as injured. He is going to Doctors instead & getting a physio referral to sort out his swollen knee.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Carlsberg is now not coming as is confirmed as injured. He is going to Doctors instead & getting a physio referral to sort out his swollen knee.[/quote]

Hillsy will only accept a note from his mum mate !
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2007
    Looks like Carlsberg is incurring a club fine then mate.
  • First one of the season......You'll be ok best mate number 2...best mate number 1 will look after you.
  • will a note from the mrs do?

just rang the docs they cant fit me in till next wednesday?!!! But i can call them in the morning to see if they can sneak me in during the day.

Anyone got an alternative to smothering your limbs in deep heat to reduce swelling? ive been smearing that shite on all day its done nothing but make me smell bad. And the ice pack i had on last night just made me knee really stiff.
  • Ice pack is best for swellings mate. Does it come up all the time when you play? Did it do the same after the charlton Life game?
  • i am absolutely fooked today !!! the old ice and heat on the groin didn't work one bit !!! roll on Sunday!!
  • RICE Carlsberg my ol' mucker.

Rest
    Ice
    Compression
    Elevation

Anti-inflamatories will also do a job for you.

Oh, and have a nice cold can of Carlsberg. Does wonders.
  • I really ache this morning but again enjoyed it immensely. Hoping to turn up Sunday although 15 hours drinking & about three hours sleep prior does not bode well. :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I really ache this morning but again enjoyed it immensely. Hoping to turn up Sunday although 15 hours drinking & about three hours sleep prior does not bode well. :-)

Thats the best training you can have making sure you get up after all that stands you in good stead. Afterall you will be making a few minibus appearances!!
  • edited July 2007
    You are right of course, just got used to having a few Sunday layin's this close season.
  • [cite]Posted By: Hillsy's Up[/cite]Ice pack is best for swellings mate. Does it come up all the time when you play? Did it do the same after the charlton Life game?

No not all the time. dicko will tell ya i played about 5 games for his team and it started playing up when i played for two people in one weekend. I think it was that i havnt done any real hard training for ages.

I have never come off injured during the game it just flares up the next day. although not all the time. after the charity game i was fine. Perhaps because i done light jogging and cycling for months leading to it.

My dad reckons its coz im always on my knees at work(leave the jokes this is a serious matter). Im hoping its nothing too serious. once ive had it checked out by a physio. meantime if its ok by sunday ill still come along. Im dying to play.