Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The 'i ache badly after hillsy up training session' thread!

2»

Comments

• Options
    That is the attitude mate. Why don't you ease yourself in to it. We will be doing alot more running this sunday though, perhaps just do what you can.
  • Options
    Could be your cartilage mate, my left knee does exactly the same thing. Needs an op but been waiting now for three years since I packed in playing and having attempted to make a couple of comebacks it doesn't go away on it's own!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: carlsberg[/cite]will a note from the mrs do?

just rang the docs they cant fit me in till next wednesday?!!! But i can call them in the morning to see if they can sneak me in during the day.

Anyone got an alternative to smothering your limbs in deep heat to reduce swelling? ive been smearing that shite on all day its done nothing but make me smell bad. And the ice pack i had on last night just made me knee really stiff.

[cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]RICE Carlsberg my ol' mucker.

Rest
    Ice
    Compression
    Elevation

Anti-inflamatories will also do a job for you.

Oh, and have a nice cold can of Carlsberg. Does wonders.

exactly what i was going to suggest. you cant beat rice.
  • Options
    so who's up for this week ?
    Hows the leg carlsberg ?
  • Options
    Ketman and Carlsberg missing this week, has the bubble burst?
  • Options
    or the drink took its toll.

training is for girls anyway :-)
  • Options
    Apologies Guys, The 11.00am start & 3.00am finish killed me, I have lost two hours on saturday night where apparently I went to a nightclub but have no recollection of it. Combination of Hooligans lager & various shorts throughout the binge on Saturday took their toll. I will be training on Tuesday though guys 7.30pm ?
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    No excuse mate. We was playing pub golf on saturday and Best mate 1 and 2 still were first at training. 730 start on Tuesday, £30 and 2 passport photo's. I know you said you would think about it, but I'm sure we have done enough to convince you the the least you could do is sign on as an emergency player. I would like to have you around all the time mate.....(new best mates and all that). Over the next 2 weeks I will be picking the 17 man 1st team squad.
  • Options
    i was up with the birds and bees. I'm itching to go but physically cant. Its started to feel better at work and now only hurts when i kneel down. Im just worried as soon as i try again im going to have another bad couple of weeks at work in agony.
  • Options
    Will possibly be dragging Carlsberg along again on Sunday although he'll only be doing light training, I have told him to bring photos as well.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good man best mate!!
  • Options
    Think I may be joing Carlsberg in just a light jogging session on Tuesday as have a very sore groin this morning :-(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Think I may be joing Carlsberg in just a light jogging session on Tuesday as have a very sore groin this morning :-(

Good yield over the weekend mate?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Think I may be joing Carlsberg in just a light jogging session on Tuesday as have a very sore groin this morning :-(

Good yield over the weekend mate?

Nah mate your joking, the nearest I got to a woman all weekend was lying badly for a mate who pulled some bird in Life last week, she started harrassing me during my set Friday asking why he had not called her. I said he was probably busy, then she claimed he said he had told her he played for Charlton, my uncontrollable laughter may have now blown it for him alas.
  • Options
    Hahahahahahaha

Who did he claim to be?!?! Peter Garland, Andy Reid??

Should have used that as your cue to strike, she would have lost all interest in your mate. Blokes don't bullshit women after all do they!!
  • Options
    then she claimed he said he had told her he played for Charlton, my uncontrollable laughter may have now blown it for him alas.

So you've met Daniella Lloyd then?