Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Plymouth Argyle vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 18th December 2021 @ 3pm | Match Preview

124»

Comments

• Options
    Charlton TV live at the moment...lots of stuff being talked about,someone needs to get there house in order!! B)
    What are you hearing, mate?
  • Options
    think Minto said that Gilbey will be missed today
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Charlton TV live at the moment...lots of stuff being talked about,someone needs to get there house in order!! B)
    What are you hearing, mate?
    Sounds gone now, just picture, but i THINK i heard two out today, one of which was Stockley, but discussing all sorts of stuff i rehearsal, don't think they know camera is on.. B)
  • Options
    I took it as Washington out with covid, but I could be wrong and hope I am

• Options
    Oh shit if you two are right I think we might struggle with both of those missing. Step up Albie time to show what you can do after 90 odd games.
  • Options

Tango and I both think they're talking about Conor. It was right after the conor interview and he said something like "we'll leave it in but say he'll be big miss today"
  • Options

I didn't think I would be able to do the Match Thread today as I'm France. But, unless anyone else is wanting to do it, I find I can do it if wanted?

@AFKABartram
  • Options
    Also Minto said Jackson's contract was "Bullshit"
  • Options
    Mac
    Clare Pearce Purrington
    DJ Gilbey Dobbo Lee Souaré
    Leko Stockers
  • Options
    Harness. Gunter, Inniss, Watson, Morgan, Kirk, Burstow

I think
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Tango and I both think they're talking about Conor. It was right after the conor interview and he said something like "we'll leave it in but say he'll be big miss today"
    you are right I got Gilbey and Conor mixed up -durrrr!
  • Options
    So both Famewo and Conor with Covid possibly? They were both on the teamsheet they showed 20 minutes ago.
  • Options
    Still a strong XI. Be interesting to see if Plymouth have any out. Gonna try and enjoy this one whatever the result as can’t see there being anymore games for a while.
  • Options
    Fuck if Washington and Shockley out expect another fecking Shrewsbury performance……. 
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Stockley is not out. Looks like Washington & Famwo
  • Options
    Stockley is here, calm down 
  • Options
    Washington will be a big miss. Leko won’t have his movement or work rate, but then again does have that xfactor.
  • Options
    There must be quite a few people missing this 'non sports related' thread.
    I guess that many people like me often click on 'general Charlton' especially on a match day.
    FA suggesting how well this game will go by putting it in the "non sports related" category  ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There must be quite a few people missing this 'non sports related' thread.
    I guess that many people like me often click on 'general Charlton' especially on a match day.
    FA suggesting how well this game will go by putting it in the "non sports related" category  ;)
    Strange, dont even remember getting an option to choose the thread category

Know that has happened a few times when posting a Match Preview
  • Options
    I make the Brentford manager right about postponements.
  • Options
    Bollox