Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ivan Toney

123457»

Comments

• Options
    When I hear Toney talk I can't help thinking that he could have been the bass singer in a soul group such as the Temptations or The Coasters
  • Options
    So Ivan Toney has had three months (so far) to contemplate his situation whilst enjoying the total financial and moral backing of his club and manager.   

In yesterday's Mirror Toney said that he could be ready to leave Brentford when he returns to action.  Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal all interest him.

I know, I know, this is the way of the World, but my God please tell me this is wrong.  
  • Options
    So Ivan Toney has had three months (so far) to contemplate his situation whilst enjoying the total financial and moral backing of his club and manager.   

In yesterday's Mirror Toney said that he could be ready to leave Brentford when he returns to action.  Liverpool, Man Utd and Arsenal all interest him.

I know, I know, this is the way of the World, but my God please tell me this is wrong.  
    I thought this but then I reflected on the interview that his Manager gave about how well they were doing without him - 5 goals scored in 2 PL matches. Given the modus operandi of the Club and how they need to sell players, is it possible that they are happy for Toney to put himself in the shop window in advance of January? Equally, I might be wrong but I can't recall them having any major sales in the last couple of years (even Raya has turned out to be a loan) and owner Matthew Benham might currently be looking somewhat jealously at the success of his former friend and now adversary, Tony Bloom, so far as the profits from transfer sales Brighton have made in the last 12 months or so. 
  • Options

Nottingham Forest defender Harry Toffolo has been given a suspended five-month ban by the Football Association after admitting 375 breaches of betting rules.

The 28-year-old's ban is suspended until the end of 2024-25.

He has also been fined £20,956.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66801383

• Options
    Toffs getting more lenient punishments  ;)
  • Options

Huddersfield Town striker Kian Harratt has been suspended for four months and fined £3,200 for breaches of Football Association betting rules.

The 21-year-old admitted to allegations he placed 484 bets on football matches between 30 June 2020 and 3 June 2023, thereby breaching FA Rule E8.1.

His sanctions of a suspension and fine were imposed by an independent regulatory commission at a hearing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68233487

• Options
    clive said:

Huddersfield Town striker Kian Harratt has been suspended for four months and fined £3,200 for breaches of Football Association betting rules.

The 21-year-old admitted to allegations he placed 484 bets on football matches between 30 June 2020 and 3 June 2023, thereby breaching FA Rule E8.1.

His sanctions of a suspension and fine were imposed by an independent regulatory commission at a hearing.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68233487

He even continued after Toney had been charged in November 2022, and for a short while after he was banned in May 2023.

But then he sounds a bit of a strange one, from that story

Harratt was on loan at Guiseley from October 2020 to June 2021, at Port Vale from January to June 2022 and at Bradford from July until November 2022, the latter a season-long loan deal terminated early after he was fined - along with two other men - for hare coursing.