Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

'Wimpy Charlton' says the Telegraphs Senior Sports Writer

2»

Comments

• Options
    We should sneak some pastel-coloured pencils into his pencil case. That would learn him.
  • Options
    Palace are every bit as wimpy as Charlton.
  • Options
     Well I can tell you, if he came anywhere near me I’d punch him right on the …. Ssshhh! Ssshhh ssshhh. He’s coming… What?. Nothing. 
  • Options
    Wanker should be hung.

• Options
    Wanker should be hung.

You don't agree with him ..... ? :astonished:

• Options
    Just another ‘Lazy’ journalist trying the rate teams on how ‘hard’ their fans are … zzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    The Telegraph, you say? 
    Refreshing to see they’ve written an article on something other than “wokeness”
  • Options
    Thanks for all the suggestions . . . I must say that my first reaction was up for defending what honour we still have . . . but violence would never be the way.

In fact if this comment got more publicity then it would definitely work against us image wise - but on the other hand I don't think we should just let it go. I'm all for being smarter than that.

For a start I've sent the offending article to CAFC Press to see if they can have a quiet word with the egit  . . . but I haven't heard back. Does anyone on here know Rubashow?

Better ideas would be welcome folks . . .
  • Options
    chirpse his doris
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    chirpse his doris
    like he's got one!
  • Options
    It’s the suggestion that the DNA of a club is somehow linked to how ‘hard’ it’s fans are thats just weird …
  • Options
    DDOUBLEE said:
    A man that supports QPR and looks like this can't really call any other team wimpy, in my opinion
    He's the senior sports writer for the telegraph?! 
    The Queen's Park Telegraph and Advertiser
  • Options
    I couldn't give a toss what a pseudo Sun journos may think of our club. If they thought anything, I doubt its worth a read.

He'll soon be as redundant as newspapers are becoming. 
    If you have to write articles like that I think the games over for serious sports columns.

• Options
    He’s right to be honest
    Palace have and always will be bottom off the pile. Universally accepted.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Surely, it is up to the players to prove him wrong .................. at the moment unfortunately, they are proving him right
    It's not about the players/team, it's about the club and that's why the closeted-palace-twatcicle feels the need to have a jab.
  • Options
    m_2 said:

In an article by Thom Gibbs regarding Premiership clubs 'DNA':

Crystal Palace

Supposed DNA

The team of the 80s (confusing, as they weren’t that good during them) south London and proud, bit fight-y but neither as rough as Millwall nor as wimpy as Charlton. Arguably the ultimate yo-yo club.

So are we going to let this obviously biased and misled reporter get away with slander on our great club?

Suggestions please for how we can re-educate him . . .

Suggestion? Just ignore the fopdoodle. 

Everyone outside Croydon … and probably most inside … know the facts.  

They are insignificant, have no relevance on South London tradition and, if anything, should be pitied. 

If they disappeared tomorrow, very few would actually care.  

Meh 😑