Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crowd Disturbance at Portsmouth

2»

Comments

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    [snip]
    Some good came of this as new friendships were forged although I sadly have to report that Ballon Man was subjected to widespread balloonist abuse from a number of our idiot supporters and ended the game minus a leg, an arm and an eye. So bad was the damage that Gaz said a fond farewell and launched him into the wind toward balloon heaven.  Last seen blowing across the Solent, I gaze longingly out of my window this morning waiting for Balloon Man to appear over Stenbury Down.
    You're lucky that Balloon Man didn't act as a voodoo doll, or you'd have been in a bad way this morning :)
    The paperwork is still with the EFL, but Balloon Man is going to be our final signing of the window.  Just waiting for the medical to go through.  He may not be quite ready for Saturday. 
  • Options
    I keep a puncture repair kit in my bed side table.  Just saying, next time go prepared!
    Is that incase a condom goes home on you?
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    [snip]
    Some good came of this as new friendships were forged although I sadly have to report that Ballon Man was subjected to widespread balloonist abuse from a number of our idiot supporters and ended the game minus a leg, an arm and an eye. So bad was the damage that Gaz said a fond farewell and launched him into the wind toward balloon heaven.  Last seen blowing across the Solent, I gaze longingly out of my window this morning waiting for Balloon Man to appear over Stenbury Down.
    You're lucky that Balloon Man didn't act as a voodoo doll, or you'd have been in a bad way this morning :)
    https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/charlton-athletic-boss-on-why-he-subbed-off-ryan-inniss-in-2-1-win-at-portsmouth/

:s
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    JaShea99 said:
    It did seem like there were a lot of non-Charlton fans there last night. I didn’t see any trouble other than the obvious but it does sometimes make me wonder why so many ‘neutrals’ turn up at certain games. I mean, I could count on one hand the number of non-Charlton games I’ve been to in the last 10 years. But to each their own etc.
    Is this for real? "Non-Charlton" and "neutral" fans in the away end?

On a Monday night in Portsmouth? In January?
    Honestly. I couldn’t understand it either.
  • Options
    With my usual crowd there is 1 arsenal fan who comes as one of our mates and just enjoys the away days and boozing etc 
  • Options
    With my usual crowd there is 1 arsenal fan who comes as one of our mates and just enjoys the away days and boozing etc 
    Why doesn't he go boozing at Arsenal away matches instead? Certainly be cheaper.