Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs AFC Wimbledon | Saturday 5th February 2022

Comments

• Options
    Gilbey and Aneke have unfortunately been the most anonymous so far
  • Options
    It's like when you take the dog for a walk and stop  to watch two under 11 sides playing on the local park. 

Entertaining but ultimately rubbish.
  • Options
    Corner taking needs some work. Two In a row into touch isn't helpful. 
  • Options
    commentary gone awol again....its actually come back...20 mins BEHIND the bloody game...what a joke!
  • Options
    Gone back to Jayesemi booking FFS
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Email from CTV.

Thanks letting us know about the issue.

We have investigated this for you and it appears there may be the possibility of a VPN in use

When a VPN is in use, we cannot guarantee the compatibility and cannot support its usage.

When the system logs shows a VPN is in use, we cannot process a refund as this is strictly prohibited.

Thank you for your understanding.

Anybody else ever been caught out and how do I recover it?
    Clear your internet browser cache and try a different VPN. Rinse and repeat until you find one that works.
    Added to this, if you’re paying for a VPN service, email them after the game and tell them their VPN got blocked by the website you use it for. They might give you a new VPN ID (IP) to use, some money back or both.
  • Options
    Really, really poor defending for their goals. We look the better side and look like we can score more. Unfortunately we look like we can also concede more. Matthews does put in a brilliant cross
  • Options
    Well, I enjoyed that half a lot! Thought we had patches of being brilliant and then patches of looking well off the pace. Two pretty poor goals to concede, the defence will be disappointed with both goals. 

Would like to see Aneke get more involved, haven't noticed him too much. Think Morgan, Dobson and DJ have had great first halves. Washington also doing well for me. 
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Email from CTV.

We have investigated this for you and it appears there may be the possibility of a VPN in use

When a VPN is in use, we cannot guarantee the compatibility and cannot support its usage.

When the system logs shows a VPN is in use, we cannot process a refund as this is strictly prohibited.

I'm not an expert of VPNs. You could try a different VPN or try being from a different country. 
    What a load of tosh! Listening in the UK to a UK service. I have no idea what a VPN even is.

Commentary now gone back and Washington just scored. 2 1 
  • Options
    Gilbey and Aneke have unfortunately been the most anonymous so far
    Who?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SDAddick said:
    I mean we look dangerous every time we go forward. Good playing in tight spaces and creating overloads. 
    Trouble is our defence make them look dangerous every time they come forward
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Great transfer window lads...  👏👏👏👏
    You’d change the side then would you? 
    I'd certainly bring Fraser in for Morgan.
    Get the little assist making shit off.
    His corners from the left have been woeful though. 
  • Options
    redman said:
    SDAddick said:
    Email from CTV.

I'm not an expert of VPNs. You could try a different VPN or try being from a different country. 
    What a load of tosh! Listening in the UK to a UK service. I have no idea what a VPN even is.

Agree WTF happening Charlton Live?
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Sunderland losing 0-2 at home to bottom Doncaster

They need to sack their manager...😄
  • Options
    redman said:
    SDAddick said:
    Email from CTV.

Agree WTF happening Charlton Live?
    They are clearly having and issue with the website. Think they should own up and give a refund to be honest
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Great transfer window lads...  👏👏👏👏
    You’d change the side then would you? 
    I'd certainly bring Fraser in for Morgan.
    Get the little assist making shit off.
    His corners from the left have been woeful though. 
    But he's been excellent from open play. Covered loads of ground and a lot of incisive passing. Fraser will get his chance, probably Tuesday night, but right now it's Albie's shirt, and deservedly so. 
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    redman said:
    SDAddick said:
    Email from CTV.

Write your MP to lift the 3pm blackout. 
  • Options
    Scrappy game but if we defend those two set pieces properly then we’d be comfortable. Match if definitely winnable from here.

Wimbledon working hard to close us down and we never look so good when teams do that. I’m expecting will tire a bit though. We need to keep the ball better, and play a bit more patiently, make them run around even more. Feel we’re trying to force it a bit too much, when we’ve played with a bit more control we have opened them up a few times. 

Morgan and Clare involved in most of our good stuff, need more from Aneke. 
  • Options
    We're the better team but vulnerable at the back. Piss poor defending for the 2 goals
  • Options
    SORRY TO ANYONE RELYING ON ME, BUT MY INTERNET DROPPED OUT AND I HAVE ONLY JUST GOT IT BACK
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ok CATV back now- with Minto and |Curbs talking (Im in UK so no pictures) - lets hope the commentary, when the 2nd half starts, stays on and in time!
  • Options
    The attendance at The Valley this afternoon is 22,486 with 1,233 #AFCW supporters in attendance.
  • Options
    First team to score this half wins it. 
  • Options
    I see Morrell has been sent off for Pompey, he seemed quite niggly on Monday
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    The attendance at The Valley this afternoon is 22,486 with 1,233 #AFCW supporters in attendance.
    It always amazes me how few they take to the Valley, their nearest away game
  • Options
    redman said:
    SDAddick said:
    Email from CTV.

Let's hope we can hold on to the lead this time and defend the bloody set-pieces.
  • Options
    We're the better team but vulnerable at the back. Piss poor defending for the 2 goals
    Fixed it
  • Options
    I see Morrell has been sent off for Pompey, he seemed quite niggly on Monday
    Was a little rat on Monday.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!