Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD: Wigan Athletic vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 12th February - 3pm KO

Comments

• Options
    Wigan Athletic@LaticsOfficial·1m63'
     CHANCE! Curtis Tilt joins the attack for Latics and beats two Charlton men. 

Tilty cuts inside onto his right and strikes, but his goal-bound effort is blocked by the away side and cleared. 

(1-1)

• Options
    Wasn't Amos vulnerable to long shots when he played for us? Surely we should be testing him
  • Options
    Piss off Wigan... Bloody flop to the floor everytime they go near Clare - Cheating bastards trying to get someone sent off - The faux outrage from the same players no doubt if the boot was on the other foot!! 
    Officials need to put a stop to this and show a card to the Wigan forwards it's obvious what they are doing
  • Options
    Really rated Clare, but he’s not looked too smart over the last couple of games. 
  • Options
    Wasn't Amos vulnerable to long shots when he played for us? Surely we should be testing him
     Especially with this wind towards their goal. Low driven shots please?
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Wigan Athletic@LaticsOfficial·1m63'
     CHANCE! Curtis Tilt joins the attack for Latics and beats two Charlton men. 

Tilty cuts inside onto his right and strikes, but his goal-bound effort is blocked by the away side and cleared. 

(1-1)

Tilt is a big stiff CB incase anyone was wondering .. 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Charlton Athletic FC@CAFCofficial·41sHere come the Addicks for the second half....

45 minutes to go. Strap in.

UP THE ADDICKS! 
    Any other perverts/weirdos read that as strap on

oh just me then 🥴
    I am with you Oohaa, I saw "strap on" and "up the arris" :p
  • Options
    Southbank said:
    Blucher said:
    I think I’d bring on Lavelle for Clare, given that Sean is working a disciplinary tightrope. We’d lose Clare’s pace and ball carrying ability but Lavelle would give us more solidity, aerial power and a threat in the opposition box. 

The concern is that Wigan are getting a lot of possession in the last third, our strikers are looking a bit isolated and the fear is that our current defensive frailty will come back to haunt us again.
    Clare off Lavelle on, go to a flat back 4 and diamond.
    Or really confuse the oppo with a diamond back line and flat midfield.
  • Options
    1. 65'

Post update

Will Keane (Wigan Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

2. 65'

Post update

Foul by Alex Gilbey (Charlton Athletic).

• Options
    Only if the midfield and defence give us half an hour each time to line it up. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Piss off Wigan... Bloody flop to the floor everytime they go near Clare - Cheating bastards trying to get someone sent off - The faux outrage from the same players no doubt if the boot was on the other foot!! 
    Officials need to put a stop to this and show a card to the Wigan forwards it's obvious what they are doing
    Dont worry, am sure if the ref sends one of our players off for a soft foul - He'll return the favour by sending one of theirs off too
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Josh Davison just scored for Swindon.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Only if the midfield and defence give us half an hour each time to line it up. 
    And then move out of the way
  • Options
    Dont worry, am sure if the ref sends one of our players off for a soft foul - He'll return the favour by sending one of theirs off too
    Oh, strength to those with misguided hope  :)
  • Options
    I'm getting fed up with adverts for removing dental plaque in 5 minutes.
  • Options
    Why wasn't Max Power booked for dragging back Lee for example?

Our recent referees appear shit scared of the opposition when they play us!! 
  • Options
    We need to use this backwind soon 
  • Options
    Davison.... Could do with him :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Davison scores for Swindon
  • Options
    Crew losing 4-0 to Accrington. Since the New year they have played 9 (inc today) lost 7, drawn 1 & won just once.

Guess who that was against 🙄
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lord is hard work.
  • Options
    I'm getting fed up with adverts for removing dental plaque in 5 minutes.
    Surprised you have internet....................walking up from Cornwall B)
  • Options
    Still owe us a pen from first half too!
  • Options
    Wigan Athletic@LaticsOfficial·10s69'
     Huge appeals as Callum Lang knocks a ball back across goal for Josh Magennis to attack, but the striker is nudged to the floor as he's about to apply the finish and the danger is cleared. 

(1-1)

• Options
    Innis right on the edge there. 
  • Options
    That's a penalty. Bit of luck for us for a change 
  • Options
    Wigan going mad calling the penalty again.
  • Options
    Innis right on the edge there. 
    Ain't we all.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Charlton Athletic FC@CAFCofficial·41sHere come the Addicks for the second half....

45 minutes to go. Strap in.

UP THE ADDICKS! 
    Any other perverts/weirdos read that as strap on

oh just me then 🥴
    I am with you Oohaa, I saw "strap on" and "up the arris" :p
    Ffs I didn’t want everyone to know we’re together but it’s out there now 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Ooo Inniss was lucky there... Guess thats so he doesn't have to give us a penalty for missing the pull on Ryan first half
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!