Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2022/23

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2022
    Carson Wentz to Washington. He’s back in the NFCE.
  • Options
    Don't want him he's useless.  What are they thinking of?
  • Options
    Khalil Mack to the Chargers.
  • Options
    Just seen this. And my earlier statement now looks a tiny bit more realistic. 
    Only worry would be injuries and age are not on his side but Bosa one side and Mack the other is scary. 
  • Options
    I've loosely tied myself to the Titans given my love affair with Nashville
    I love Nashville. I’m a Raven but my wife and I regularly discuss pushing my two year old son to be a Titans fan for an excuse to revisit when he’s older. That or LA.
  • Options
    Bosa and Mack both coming for Mahomes and Wilson. Should be some great games in the AFC West coming up. 
  • Options
    I've loosely tied myself to the Titans given my love affair with Nashville
    I love Nashville. I’m a Raven but my wife and I regularly discuss pushing my two year old son to be a Titans fan for an excuse to revisit when he’s older. That or LA.
    - Hot
    - Not expensive
    - Best night out in USA
    - Amazing chicken
    - Three professional sports teams less than 10 minutes from the Honky-tonk highway (Titans, Nashville FC, Predators)
    - Women wearing cowgirl boots and short skirts singing country music

• Options
    Joe Buck is following Troy Aikman to ESPN.

They will be the ‘new’ commentary team of NFL’s Monday Night Football.

I wonder who Fox Sports will promote to their lead commentary team.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Amari Cooper traded to the Browns.
  • Options
    Joe Buck is following Troy Aikman to ESPN.

They will be the ‘new’ commentary team of NFL’s Monday Night Football.

I wonder who Fox Sports will promote to their lead commentary team.
    Kaepernick?
  • Options
    I am delighted by this. I think it's a steal
  • Options
    Cowboys getting rid of a lot of high esrners.  That we should never have paid that much to.  Still stuck with a declining Zeke and a Quarterback who we should never havr ended up paying so much - except we were cheapskates with him for 4 seasons.

Greg the leg binned.
    De Marcus Lawrence on his way?
    Lael Collins?

Could be a tough season approaching. 
  • Options
    I’ve got to say, I’m not happy with this being a Cowboys fan.
  • Options
    If I was a Cowboys fan would rather have kept Cooper and cut/traded Zeke

if you keep Cooper, Gallup and the rookie whose name escapes me, that is a strong WR corp and Pollard as RB1 gives so many options to the offence. 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Also not sure what Browns are doing at WR last 4 seasons or so. 

Have traded for Landry OBJ and now Cooper. 
    All for hefty contracts. 

Yet Baker Mayfield is still throwing the ball 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    MrOneLung said:

if you keep Cooper, Gallup and the rookie whose name escapes me, that is a strong WR corp and Pollard as RB1 gives so many options to the offence. 
    Unfortunately Zeke’s outrageous contract extension makes him immovable for at least one more season, hence an unfortunate casualty elsewhere was likely. I wouldn’t be surprised if they eat the rest of his contract in March 2023 though.
  • Options
    I do love how you are all moaning about one or two players in your team, feel for us Washington supporters, we need about 40!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Unfortunately Zeke’s outrageous contract extension makes him immovable for at least one more season, hence an unfortunate casualty elsewhere was likely. I wouldn’t be surprised if they eat the rest of his contract in March 2023 though.
    Yurp.  A fit and health Zeke isn't worth the contract Jerry gave him.  Let alone an injury prone, ageing Zeke.
  • Options
    Raiders need to start making a splash in FA 

gonna be a long season. 
  • Options
    Tom bloody Brady
  • Options
    As an aside, didn't someone pay $500k last week for Tom Brady's last ever touchdown ball....

probably not worth much now.
  • Options
    Chargers expected to sign JC Jackson. Just as I said, plough that dead cap space into the defensive side and next season will be better than the last. Getting Mike Williams back was really the only part of the offense we needed except for maybe an RB2. 
  • Options
    Chargers expected to sign JC Jackson. Just as I said, plough that dead cap space into the defensive side and next season will be better than the last. Getting Mike Williams back was really the only part of the offense we needed except for maybe an RB2. 
    Mr INT, surprised Pats didn't tag him but I believe it's because we were too close to the cap to then be able to chase other targets
  • Options
    Nice that the Bengals are doing their work early to protect Joe
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Mr INT, surprised Pats didn't tag him but I believe it's because we were too close to the cap to then be able to chase other targets
    It’s cap related, but, as they say on the radio here, the cap is crap. You can manipit so many ways you could do this if you wanted to. Bill just doesn’t like putting that much money into a player. He can get four serviceable bodies for the numbers JC would cost, and he views that as a decent trade-off. Not everyone agrees, you need some thoroughbreds, not just a bunch of horses, but Bill does it his way. 

Add to that not many players who’ve started under Bill have been successful elsewhere. If someone wants to give him $82m, good luck to them. It’s always inter to see how these guys perform in someone else’s defense. 
  • Options
    The Browns have a problem on their hands. Pulled out of a trade for DeShaun Watson. Made public. Now Mayfield is unhappy and has requested a trade.