Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2022/23

Comments

• Options
    The Browns have a problem on their hands. Pulled out of a trade for DeShaun Watson. Made public. Now Mayfield is unhappy and has requested a trade.
    Yeah it's all a mess. I think Baker and the front office fell out last season. The crazy thing is if Baker sat out after the injury in week 2, we probably wouldn't be having this conversation
  • Options
    Packers trading Davante Adams to the Raiders.
  • Options
    As if the AFC West doesn’t have enough talent…
    Next thing you know someone will go get Justin Tucker. 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    U-turn for DeShaun Watson and the Browns. He’s heading to Cleveland after all.

5 year contract. $230 million guaranteed.

Texans receiving three first round picks “plus other assets”.
  • Options
    Juju to the Chiefs on a one year deal. They’re very limited on cap space. 
  • Options
    Everything about this Watson deal is disgusting. Genuinely a new low for the league.
  • Options
    Wouldn’t surprise me if AFC West only has one team in playoffs next season. Can see the divisional games being shared around impacting total wins 
  • Options
    Am loving some of the memes though 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Browns get: DeShaun Watson & a fifth round pick in 2024.

Texans get: 2022, 2023 and 2024 first round picks. 2023 third round pick and 2024 fourth round pick.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Pleased to see the Cowboys have finally added a couple of pieces after moving on from Amari Cooper and Randy Gregory.

- James Washington coming in from the Steelers should be a great WR3 option behind Lamb and Gallup.

- Dante Fowler is hopefully a solid rotational piece in the edge rushing department.
  • Options
    Atlanta swap Ryan for a third round pick.

Kind of Lyle Taylor for Omar Bogle or something. 
  • Options

Texans get: 2022, 2023 and 2024 first round picks. 2023 third round pick and 2024 fourth round pick.
    I know it’s the Browns. But, that seems waaaaay too much draft capital for someone with a little over 0.500 record who’s also been out of the game for a year. 
  • Options

I know it’s the Browns. But, that seems waaaaay too much draft capital for someone with a little over 0.500 record who’s also been out of the game for a year. 
    That's a fair comment. on the flip side, most would agree that Justin Herbert would cost around the same, but he also has a losing record. Hopefully with a better team around him, Watson should improve that record. Although I am still not sure I am comfortable with this trade
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Chiefs give Hill permission to seek trade. 
    Juju won’t give the chiefs anywhere near the same productivity. 

Edit: Just saw your comment @cafcbrown. Good point re the losing records and I don’t disagree that Herbert would command the same but Herbert clearly has a much higher ceiling. Only reason his team record is poor is because of a shocking defense. Houston had a solid D when Watson last took the field. 
  • Options
    Tyreek to the Fins for a 1st (29th), 2nd & 4th this year and 4th & 6th next year, on top of a $120M 4-year extension. Holy smokes
  • Options
    Adams and Hill both moving this off season
  • Options
    Wow that is a massive haul of picks for the Chiefs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Catching balls from Tua. Dream move.
  • Options

He will almost certainly miss more games on a league suspension once the legal process is done. I’d guess 8. But he still has another grand jury ongoing, so he’s not out of the woods yet. 

It would be the funniest thing is he gets charged by the second grand jury, and found guilty in court.  It would be peak Browns.  
  • Options

He will almost certainly miss more games on a league suspension once the legal process is done. I’d guess 8. But he still has another grand jury ongoing, so he’s not out of the woods yet. 

It would be the funniest thing is he gets charged by the second grand jury, and found guilty in court.  It would be peak Browns.  
    Has been cleared by the 2nd Grand Jury
  • Options
    Detroit Lions on Hard Knocks this year.
  • Options
    Steelers backup QB Dwayne Haskins dies aged 24 after being hit by a truck. RIP 
  • Options
    RIP Dwayne
  • Options
    Draft day!