Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets 22/23

2»

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, 3 hour round trip. Still a lot longer than jumping on the train from Abbey Wood, which this season still feels too long.
  • Options
    horace said:
    Yeah, 3 hour round trip. Still a lot longer than jumping on the train from Abbey Wood, which this season still feels too long.
    yes, but whereabouts in East Sussex are you moving to?
  • Options
    horace said:
    Same for me - moved to Herne Bay in 2015 and have maintained S/T.  But the 3 1/2  - 4 hour round trip is a bit wearing.  Am thinking I'll drop the S/T next season and pick and choose games.  Might have been different if we got promoted but league one football again next season is just sh1t.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    First year for an OAP discount for me, which is great, but horrific at the same time. Have bought season tickets for me and my youngest up to now, but he’s not interested for next season, which is pretty sad. 
    Exactly the same for me. My son will be working Saturdays and i'm not sure i can be bothered going on my own.
    The problem of going with somebody, whether to football or anything else in life, is that sometimes you can end up forming a bubble without realising it. Try going on your own and realise how many people/ other fans you can end up talking to or simply exchanging a few comments with, especially if you are joining the old gits brigade where you’ve got a licence to talk to others. 
    It doesn't work for me.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    First year for an OAP discount for me, which is great, but horrific at the same time. Have bought season tickets for me and my youngest up to now, but he’s not interested for next season, which is pretty sad. 
    Exactly the same for me. My son will be working Saturdays and i'm not sure i can be bothered going on my own.
    I’ll go with you BB!
  • Options
    Not sure I will be renewing, it’s not just the shit performances and the terrible judgement on recruitment. Just getting old and grumpy I guess and have lost the love for the club I have followed over 60 years. 
    I think I caught what you got Pete, after just over 60 years of going to Charlton, and 23 years of being a season ticket holder, I’ve lost the urge to go now. I’m away for 3 months of the season but in past years I would still have purchased, but the £500 will buy quiet a few beers whilst away. Also I think I’ve been additionally put off by the constant dribble of the free tickets and the constant moaning and groaning of the fans, plus the terrible football that’s been dished up over the past 8 years or do, basically I suppose it’s just not enjoyable anymore.
    Similar here Pete and Kerry, although the last time I bought a season ticket was afew years, last time I saw a live game was the infamous Middlesbrough Sky match at The Valley. 
    Moving from Sydenham to Sittingbourne, Covid and the RD boycott also plays a large part of my decision not to bother buying one after getting one for nearly 40 years consecutively including Selhurst and Upton Parks, I'll probably go to a game at The Valley eventually, but am still worried about Covid (worried about travelling up on the train).
  • Options
    Next season will be my first season as an OAP, Of course i will renew, just as long as i am allowed to moan.
    are seniors going back to over 60 next year
    not a chance. Will go up to 68 when the retirement age goes up.
  • Options
    Personally, I’ll always renew. I understand people’s frustration with freebies etc. I know they are ill thought out, but at least TS is trying to attract more people. 
  • Options

League One

Accrington Stanley - £264.50 to £274.50

Barnsley - £350 to £475

Bolton - £299 to £379

Bristol Rovers - £352.50 to £397

Burton - £301 to £432

Cambridge - £349 to £459

Charlton - £285 to £625

Cheltenham - £333 to £481

Derby - Season tickets not on sale yet amid takeover uncertainty

Exeter - £368 to £478

Fleetwood - Do not sell season tickets, instead fans pay between £14 and £25 per month over 12-month plan which equates to between £168 and £300

Forest Green Rovers - £306 to £391

Ipswich - £354.50 to £624.50

Lincoln - £390 to £515

MK Dons - £369 to £579

Morecambe - £150 to £275 (highest price drops to £250 once a certain number of tickets are sold)

Oxford - £359 to £530

Peterborough - £429 to £869

Plymouth - £340 to £465

Port Vale - £315 to £400

Portsmouth - £389 to £549

Sheff Wed - £435 to £585

Shrewsbury - £395 to £505

Wycombe - £342 to £494

The most expensive season ticket we found in our research is to be a regular in the Executive Suite at Peterborough, where it will cost you £869 for the privilege - equating to £37 per game.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/every-efl-season-ticket-price-27237210

• Options
    I see Ipswich made sure that there top price was just a tiny bit lower than ours. Sneaky bastards...😀
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    7,300 sold so far