Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic vs Oxford United | Saturday 19th February 2022

Comments

• Options
    Inniss can be heard shouting: Dont get too disappointed 
  • Options
    Doncaster go 1-0 v SHeff Weds (pen)
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    We're parking the bus, and trying to keep the score down, no movement up top, no one running wide or creating anything, don't know what Jacko is going to say second half but whatever it is, be surprised to see us getting anything out of this.. how bloody embarrassing this is, FFS show some fight
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    Once again Brownie calling out the clear lack of effort, heart and desire running throughout this team. 
    And it'll be the same for the next game, as nothing gets done about it
  • Options
    What if, hear me out, I just go back to bed, wake up at 1030, and pretend like this never happened? Rosie is already one step ahead of me:

• Options
    Is it a full house at the valley?
  • Options
    Browny: Charlton need to go in at half time and believe that they can get back into the game.

Wonder how many in the stands belive that. 
  • Options
    Even Oxford have dropped a gear or two now
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    So does this mean we aren't  going to make the playoffs after all?

Worst Best Picture Is A Beautiful Mind Better or Worse Than Crash   Reading at Recess
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    masicat said:
    We win this 
    Masicat never wrong.

• Options
    HT 0-2
  • Options
    We seem to have been on a constant circle of trying different players in different position stretching back to the Bowyer days. Why the fuck would we play players out of position when there are players available on the bench who play that position ? Close to giving up with this mob tbh JJ going on about contract uncertainty after the season ends I make it that he will be lucky to see the next 2 weeks out, totally clueless selection and clueless on how to react
  • Options
    Brownie has it spot on.

We were the better team for 20 minutes and as soon as they scored, we went to sh*t.

No fight in this squad.
  • Options
    We're playing with ten men. John for Gilbey, and probably Famewo for Purrington too
  • Options
    For those who are interested

HT details

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/60357166

• Options
    Disgusting first half...truly truly awful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    So we were better than them when we weren't we weren't losing, but then we starting losing, and we were worse than them?
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    We're playing with ten men. John for Gilbey, and probably Famewo for Purrington too
    Agree with the above mate but I would add asking whoever is doing the crossbar challenge if he fancies a game
  • Options
    HT - full circle to the dizzy heights of the first part of the season.  
    Huge disappointment
  • Options
    masicat said:
    Didn’t a lot of people want this bloke Robinson out? Asking for a friend …
    Every time we've played him since they've outplayed us every single time, embarrassing
  • Options
    Need to make changes at half time. Get Burstow on at least.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Brownie has it spot on.

We were the better team for 20 minutes and as soon as they scored, we went to sh*t.

No fight in this squad.
    At that is totally unacceptable. The least you should expect is a bit of fire in the belly. As soon at this bunch of jokers concede they jack it in. 
  • Options
    Need a complete squad clearout this summer there's no reaction when we go behind, no fight, no leadership on the pitch
  • Options
    Got a neutral with me today, and he can't work out what the roles in our midfield  are 
  • Options
    Jackson could do nothing about the strikers. But knowing you have no strike force and only playing with one centre back is down to him. Very poor decision making.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!