Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lifers' Cancer Updates - @Redmidland has decided to have surgery (p51)

Comments

• Options
    It's important that you are though mate. Keep us informed Beds, this forum can be a bit spikey at times but I know everyone on here is concerned about you and wanting you to pull through. 
  • Options
    so sorry, wishing you all the best 
  • Options
    Wishing you all the best Beds. Stay strong mate
  • Options
    Keep strong Fella, shit news. love reading your posts. Keep on writing them for years to come.
  • Options
    Sorry for your bad news Beds. Stay as positive as you can for the sake of your kids and the Charlton family will be willing you on to make a full recovery. Stay strong mate…..
  • Options
    So sorry to hear of your news Beds. Thinking of you and wishing you all the very best for the future.
  • Options
    My very best wishes for you and for your recovery. Don't give up 
  • Options
    All the best for today Beds. Just to say, thinking of you and your family today.
  • Options
    Yup absolutely... thinking of you today Beds, hope you get some positive news.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Devastating for you Beds. But it’s amazing what advancements they have made in Cancer treatments, even over the past 2 or 3 years. Stay strong mate! You are in good hands. 
  • Options
    Good luck today Beds. They’ll organise a good programme for you. There have been so many developments over recent years. 
  • Options
    Good luck today!!! You will beat this and we will all be enjoying the Christmas tv picks for years to come!!
  • Options
    Good luck today.
    Thoughts are with you.
  • Options
    Good luck today.
  • Options
    Indeed, best wishes today Beds. You and your family are in my thoughts today 
  • Options
    Echo these sentiments. Whatever they tell you, I hope it's massively reassuring. 
    You've had that sod sneakily doing its evil thing inside you, but now it's been revealed you can concentrate on giving it a good kicking with all the weapons at medicine's disposal.
    Best wishes. I hope today is a very good one for you and your family. 

• Options
    Good luck today Beds
  • Options
    Good luck mate best wishes 
  • Options
    Good luck today Beds - hope all goes well for you mate.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thinking of you today Beds.
  • Options
    Thinking of you today Beds.
    me too
  • Options
    Sorry to hear the news Bed's, hope today goes ok. 
  • Options
    Hope Beds that  today's consultation goes as well as you hope and that there is some really positive news that comes from it
  • Options
    Really sorry to hear such shit news Beds and wishing you a speedy recovery sir.

Best of luck today 🤞
  • Options
    Cancer can fuck off. I hate it. Tell it to do one the horrible bastard.

Good luck fellow addick. 
  • Options
    Best of luck fella.
  • Options
    All the best mate, fingers crossed for you.
  • Options
    All the very best to you Beds. We're all here for you mate