Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What are there more of in the world - Doors or Wheels?

Comments

• Options
    In a small break room in my place of work there are 0 wheels and 44 doors, so on that basis it's definitely doors
  • Options
    2 to 1 in favour of wheels and always has been ...

• Options
    A lot of vans and lorries will have side loading and back doors as well, and my house has lots of doors but no wheels 
  • Options
    Almost every office chair has 5 wheels. 
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Almost every office chair has 5 wheels. 
    It wouldn't also be uncommon for those office chairs to belong to desks. Those desks having draws on runners at 4 wheels a pop.

It's all mute anyway, there's probably in excess of 15 billion toy cars worldwide with painted on "doors" and four wheels like micro machines use to have.
  • Options
    Four members of The Doors
    Four wheels on a car

Therefore it's a 4-4 draw. Does it go to penalties?
  • Options
    How many advent calenders are made every year? No wheels on those....
  • Options
    is this just a door or a door and a wheel? ...Portes marines et trappes marines porte de navire - Zhiyou Marine

As everyone's wheels of fortune turn - doors open and close , Do we count all these too?

No answers sorry, just questions.

• Options
    Doors, think of all the advent calendars!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will wheels go to heaven before doors? How will they get in..?
  • Options
    Oh shit, is a toilet sit a wheel or a door..?
  • Options
    While we are at it, how many holes does a drinking straw have?
  • Options
    rananegra said:
    Gribbo said:
    There must be 4x more wheels than doors because you need a van to driver a door, and most vans have 4 wheels. So, in order to get an accurate figure, you need to find out how many doors there are in the word and times it by 4.

Or, how many vans there are in the world and divide that by 4.

Simple
    Don't most vans have 2 doors?  
    You’re confusing vans with cinema clubs.
  • Options
    It’s doors How many homes in the world have how many doors and how many wheels?
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    A lot of vans and lorries will have side loading and back doors as well, and my house has lots of doors but no wheels 
    I bet your house, (or vehicles) has more wheels than you realise. Most things mechanical will have some type of wheel, it depends on how you want to define a wheel. Eg, microwave oven, DVD player, washing machines etc all have a type of wheel. 

The most important invention man or may be woman has ever made. 
  • Options
    It’s doors How many homes in the world have how many doors and how many wheels?
    Sliding patio doors, there be a few wheels on them.  
  • Options
    https://blog.watchdoctor.biz/2017/12/03/how-a-watch-escapement-works/

Theres about half a dozen wheels on a decent watch.
  • Options
    Many houses in hotter countries only have one or two doors. 

No idea what that proves, but its out there now...    
  • Options
    Many houses in hotter countries only have one or two doors. 

No idea what that proves, but its out there now...    
    I think you might be on to something there, I live in a cooler part of the world, ( southeast England), I have 19 doors excluding the the external doors.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Doors, think of all the advent calendars!
    They're windows.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Four members of The Doors.
    2 are now dead. 

So more (Stealers) Wheels than Doors.
  • Options
    Not all doorways have a door but every cart, wheelbarrow and vehicle has wheels. 
  • Options
    It depends what kind of wheels we are talking, if you're thinking toy cars etc then there must be more wheels than doors. Plus trains etc... I vote wheels!  
  • Options
    Doors must be clear, surely.
  • Options
    In Wheelie World the inhabitants move around by means of wheels. The inhabitants are perpetually happy.

The Wheelies are in conflict with Fenella The Kettle Witch who hates happiness and uses all her powers to make the wheelies unhappy.

The wheelies have adopted into their society a “happiness dragon” Chorlton. His perpetual happiness keeps Frenella’s magic in check.

• Options
    I think its doors.

Every house, on average most likely requires at least 6 doors.

You then have working environments office blocks, schools, shops etc.

You are very unlikely to have a car...if you don't have a roof over your head. 

• Options
    Wheels....assuming round things qualify as wheels (biscuits, CDs, DVDs, Records, pizzas!) ... as well as the usual suspects
  • Options
    Anyone saying wheels has lost their mind. 
  • Options
    Uboat said:
    Anyone saying wheels has lost their mind. 

Wheels.