Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What are there more of in the world - Doors or Wheels?

13»

Comments

• Options
    CafcWest said:
    Wheels....assuming round things qualify as wheels (biscuits, CDs, DVDs, Records, pizzas!) ... as well as the usual suspects
    why are you assuming 5 things that are totally not wheels are counted as wheels ?

In which case I am gonna include ants in the doors total
  • Options
    Will wheels go to heaven before doors? How will they get in..?
    Through the pearly GATES?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    CafcWest said:
    Wheels....assuming round things qualify as wheels (biscuits, CDs, DVDs, Records, pizzas!) ... as well as the usual suspects
    why are you assuming 5 things that are totally not wheels are counted as wheels ?

In which case I am gonna include ants in the doors total
    I was assuming - but checking the official definition of a wheel from the Cambridge dictionary it is "a circular object connected at the centre to a bar, used for making vehicles or parts of machines move" - so no CDs or biscuits count.  Howevre, for what it's worth - I still think wheels ...  
  • Options
    Thomas’s plan doesn’t have any wheels now they’ve come off 😉
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Official
    Poll result...223.347 votes...Ryan Nixon, New York, let's hope not related to Alan

46.4....Doors
    53.6....Wheels

As per Jeremy Vine show... B)
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    There are 25 doors on my property including the sheds, garage, bike shed and greenhouse.

There are 34 wheels including bikes, scooters, skateboards, wheelbarrows, lawnmower and the car.

• Options
    Hang on, do I have to count cupboard doors?
  • Options
    What about the wheels on your wheelie bin(s). They're weally wheelie.
  • Options
    Might have been mentioned before but at the last count Lego has made more than 1 billion wheels for bikes, toys and motor vehicles.

Up till March this year the count for doors is over …. 4 billion.
  • Options
    If you have draws in your kitchen or bedroom the chance are they will be on runners. So there will be quite a few wheels in that lot. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Every animal has at least 2.5 doors (trying to unlock one of mine as we speak) not sure about wheels, if ever I had any, they must have fallen of ages ago...
  • Options
    If you have draws in your kitchen or bedroom the chance are they will be on runners. So there will be quite a few wheels in that lot. 
    Ok but if I start counting those I'm afraid that the mods will revoke my successful Charlton Life fit and proper person test.