Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

“we are now approaching…Kidbrooke”

2»

Comments

• Options
    That'll be another excuse in Southeastern's book, trains are delayed due to someone urinating on the track. 
  • Options
    Wait, he was pissing on the track?! 
    See above. Not quite. Despite being an obvious bell, and obviously bladdered - indeed I was impressed by the capacity of his bladder - he knew enough to not piss directly onto the third rail. 

Wish I’d taken a snapshot now. 
  • Options
    See above. Not quite. Despite being an obvious bell, and obviously bladdered - indeed I was impressed by the capacity of his bladder - he knew enough to not piss directly onto the third rail. 

Wish I’d taken a snapshot now. 
    Pervert ;-)
  • Options
    Remember when it was known as Sniper Alley, due to someone with a .22 rifle taking pot shots at both trains and people at bus stops, I believe the apartments opposite go for in excess 0f 600k
  • Options
    He says, trying to make it look like it wasn’t him. 
  • Options
    We went to Cheltenham yesterday.
    They run shuttle buses from the station to the racecourse.
    We were on the top deck and as we pulled out of the car park, we saw a young woman squatting behind a 6 foot wall, pissing like a horse.
  • Options
    We went to Cheltenham yesterday.
    They run shuttle buses from the station to the racecourse.
    We were on the top deck and as we pulled out of the car park, we saw a young woman squatting behind a 6 foot wall, pissing like a horse.
    I didn’t know that horses squat to piss.