Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Doncaster Rovers vs Charlton Athletic | Saturday 26th March 2022

Comments

• Options

17' Gilbey booked for a late challenge on Jackson. Doncaster players screaming for a red, but vey little chance of that. #drfc 0 #cafc 0
  • Options
    Terrible pen, why’s Stockley not on that?
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Needs 10 penalties to score one. 

Washington all over that one. 
    Are you just going to be a constant man child and lol! at posts all the time?

Because usually when I call you out, you seem to struggle to find a genuine response!!

Pathetic
  • Options
    Doncaster stream is working for anyone who can access it
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Awful penalty. That's why Connor isn't good enough for a promotion push, squad player at best 
    Interesting. If a striker has ever missed a penalty we shouldn't sign him.
  • Options
    Commentary still available for me, but I am behind the Oggy curve so it might disappear soon.
  • Options

20' Nervy moment for Rovers as Adam Mathews flashes a ball across the box #DRFC #CAFC
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Croydon said:
    Awful penalty. That's why Connor isn't good enough for a promotion push, squad player at best 
    He's our top scorer in the League? - Look at the rest first perhaps 
    Top scorer in our worst ever team. He's  not good enough to lead a top 2 push. I don't see how that's a controversial opinion 

Just scuffed a sitter too
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    seth plum said:
    Commentary still available for me, but I am behind the Oggy curve so it might disappear soon.
    Completely gone for me now. Silence.

• Options
    Awful penalty but CBT did so welll to win it , I think we will win this easy if we kee our tales up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Needs 10 penalties to score one. 

Washington all over that one. 
    Are you just going to be a constant man child and lol! at posts all the time?

Because usually when I call you out, you seem to struggle to find a genuine response!!

Pathetic
    Being the top scorer in a lower midtable League One side doesn't make him a world-beater sorry. 
  • Options
    Piss poor from Charlton TV, no advice to switch to audio. Basically left to work out how to deal with the issue ourselves.
  • Options
    Still 0-0 as i type.
    We approach via CBT
    Intercepted, but back with mac
  • Options
    On I Follow (Doncaster commentary which isnt too bad) if you have IPTV
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:
    Top scorer in our worst ever team. He's  not good enough to lead a top 2 push. I don't see how that's a controversial opinion 

The form when we've had Stockley and Washington as a centre forward pairing says otherwise
  • Options
    SDAddick said:
    Have we ever had a player with a worse penalty record than Washington. 
    ...I feel like he's only missed a couple. He's normally got a very good record. 
    I think that was his third miss. As a guess, I would say he has had about 10 pens. That's quiet a poor record
  • Options
    Terrible penalty
    No conviction whatever. Looked like he'd never taken a penalty before.
  • Options
    1. 20'

Post update

Scott Fraser (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

• Options
    The YouTube commentary seemed to stop after 17 minutes
  • Options
    We build another attack, wash and cbt relate, but finishes with a poor purring cross.
    GK
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The sky sports host just said we were winning?
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    Awful penalty but CBT did so welll to win it , I think we will win this easy if we kee our tales up
    That's a long story... B)
  • Options
    Doncaster stream is working for anyone who can access it
    ??? So why hasn't Charlton TV switched to that?
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:

The form when we've had Stockley and Washington as a centre forward pairing says otherwise
    Top 2 form? No didn't think so
  • Options
    Terrible pen, why’s Stockley not on that?

Washington is designated first choice penalty taker.

• Options
    Donny GK, Lavelle meets it, donny attack, but now dobbo
    CBT attacks
    Gilby now to clare, looks for wash, but it is defended.
  • Options
    Donny throw
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:

Keep focusing on the form and not the performances. Which have been midtable at best. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:

You could also argue that being top scorer in our "worst ever team" is a damn site harder than being top scorer for Liverpool or Man City. I don't think it's a controversial opinion but I think saying it because he missed a penalty was an unusually stupid post from you. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!