Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Trying to find a stag do location abroad

Has anyone got any suggestions of which country to visit for a stag do in September? A villa near the coast or something like that. I'm searching online and I've got too many options! Spain, Portugal, France... Help! 

Comments

• edited March 2022
    Zante…..Laganas.  🥳🥳🥳
  • Benidorm 
  • Isle Of Wight.
  • Puerto Banus
    Puerto Portals
    Pula
    Vilamoura
    Fuengirola

• Sydney, Australia. Do it in style.
  • Rio de Janeiro 
  • Went to a stag do in Valencia a few years ago
  • All depends on age, make up of group, interests, and average level of idiocy 
    Is the right answer... Details needed Jimmy, details... 
  • shirty5 said:
    Benidorm 

That's where my youngest is having his next April.
  • Sponsored links:

• Seville was a good stag I have been on. A good group of friends with no wrong’uns. Like AFKA says, the group going is the starting point…
  • If you’re all above 30 I’d say Albufeira. We got a Villa there, decent golf and the nightlife is a real mix of ages. We had a great time.
  • If you’re all above 30 I’d say Albufeira. We got a Villa there, decent golf and the nightlife is a real mix of ages. We had a great time.
    I am doing this in May, so was about to suggest Albufeira. Although haven't been there in about 5 years + 
  • All depends on age, make up of group, interests, and average level of idiocy 
    40+ and fairly laid back. Two maniacs. Hoping for beach and nightlife but that seems to be a tricky combination. 
  • Barcelona
  • I'd chuck Tenerife in too, you have a good mix of a decent place and a good nightlife. Not sure what ages over there these days but i used to go mid twenties and felt like it was a wide range of ages. 

Don't go Kavos, did that for 30th, ended up being 16-18 year olds everywhere. 
  • I had my stag do in Albufeira and also my brothers too. Had a pukka time. Not sure what the strip will be looking like post covid though.
  • JiMMy 85 said:
    All depends on age, make up of group, interests, and average level of idiocy 
    40+ and fairly laid back. Two maniacs. Hoping for beach and nightlife but that seems to be a tricky combination. 
    September is Ibiza closing parties.
  • Prague maybe?
  • Sponsored links:

• And take a railway timetable.
  • Prague maybe?
    Went on a stag there in 2014. Heard it’s changed since then in terms of it not being as open to stags? Might be wrong.
  • edited March 2022
    Croydon said:
    JiMMy 85 said:
    All depends on age, make up of group, interests, and average level of idiocy 
    Barcelona could be your ticket mate. Nice hotels, good restaurants, nice bars but also a really good club scene 
    Decent strip club not far off las Ramblas too. Apparently. (Also not the one on Las Ramblas).
  • Prague maybe?
    As we speak my son, is on his way to Prague, dressed in a Palace kit for his Stag, Told him to carry a Sainsbury plastic bag so people will know he is Charlton really. 
    On the plus side if he does end up making a fool of himself least he can say his name is Nigel!
    That is cruel. 
  • Hvar Croatia 
  • _MrDick said:
    I once went to Benidorm for a stag. Long weekend. You had to wear the same clothes for the whole weekend and all you were allowed to take in the way of toiletries was a tooth brush and toothpaste in a plastic bag. Lovely …
    Explains the profile pic!
  • Shagaluf is a laugh or was think there has been a clamp down there in recent years .. 
  • I had my stag do in Albufeira and also my brothers too. Had a pukka time. Not sure what the strip will be looking like post covid though.
    Strip is the same as ever mate. Most places are opening this weekend, the rest at easter.