Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ronnie Schwartz…

…just scored for Danish 2nd division side Vendsyssel FF against my local team. 

Comments

• Options
    Good to hear he has still got it 🤭
  • Options
    First goal for them I think.
  • Options
    I imagine he'd be quite confused if someone in the crowd started chanting Charlton Reject at him
  • Options
    Do we get more money for him for every goal he scores? Even if it's down the park with his kids?
  • Options
    Danish dynamite.
    That’s how low we fell.As for the player I would have done the same thing had the offer been on the table.
  • Options
    Just got a second.
    Got to laugh really
  • Options
    Who?
  • Options

What sort of standard is the Danish second division? I’ve been to a couple of matches in Denmark but only the top flight.
  • Options
    1 goal in 6 matches now.

Hasn't exactly set the Danish 2nd flight alight since his return 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2022
    1 goal in 6 matches now.

Hasn't exactly set the Danish 2nd flight alight since his return 

edit - misread Lewis Coaches post.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

What sort of standard is the Danish second division? I’ve been to a couple of matches in Denmark but only the top flight.
    Off_it said:
    Do we get more money for him for every goal he scores? Even if it's down the park with his kids?
    Just a little below down the park with the kids 
  • Options
    Ronnie the rocket!
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    Who?
    RONNIE PICKERING
    We would have been better off signing him.
  • Options
    One of the worst players i've ever seen play for us
  • Options
    se9addick said:

@se9addick League 2/National League at best  
  • Options
    He was shit weren’t he. One of those players you wanted to do well cos it felt like a football manager signing. Absolute toilet.
  • Options
    He was shit weren’t he. One of those players you wanted to do well cos it felt like a football manager signing. Absolute toilet.
    It was the build up, the intro and then that first goal...

Then nothing. 

It's the hope that kills you.
  • Options
    Nailed. 

He was made out to be the Alan Shearer of L1!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scored bags loads of goals everywhere he’s been though…except Charlton 
  • Options
    Wonder how he would have played alongside Stockley. He offered nothing outside the box, so would be like a Washingtonless contributor and with no guarantee of goals from inside the box.
  • Options
    edited April 15
    I have absolutely no recollection of him....an indication of either our high player turnover, or creeping memory loss.
  • Options
    Hal1x said:
    I have absolutely no recollection of him....an indication of either our high player turnover, or creeping memory loss.

Mostly forgotten about after that last kick of the game penalty miss at Oxford 2021...🙄
  • Options
    edited April 16
    Who?
    Oh come on!  You must remember him.  He famously made his debut coming on as a sub for Paul Smyth. 

Who..?  
  • Options
    Hal1x said:

Mostly forgotten about after that last kick of the game penalty miss at Oxford 2021...🙄
    Cost us a play off place
  • Options
    edited April 15
    Hal1x said:

Cost us a play off place
    As did Stockley's penalty miss against Peterborough...

There were only four games left after that one, so the chances of anything changing were slimmer

There were 15-games after Oxford vs Charlton (they lost six of them), so had we beaten them, they could have raised their game a bit more in one of the games they did lose, knowing that they needed a response after losing to us.
  • Options
    He did score that one cracking curled effort from edge of the box though against??? Don't remember some team that wore blue? Rochdale?