Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ronnie Schwartz…

13»

Comments

• Options
    SDAddick said:
    Swisdom said:
    Was apparenty forced upon us by Thomas Sandgaard.  This was the only time he got involved in recruitment I believe.  Whether or not this came from Martin is unknown

Also it's a bit of myth about him scoring goals wherever he played...he had a couple of decent spells in Scandinavia but was fairly average everywhere else

Thanks for the memory Ron
    It almost certainly came from Martin. 

I remember that within days of the takeover being confirmed, Martin was live streaming himself playing football manager; with Ronnie Schwartz up front for Charlton. 

This was many months before he signed and he couldn’t stop raving about him. Quite a lot of sensitive information was leaked during his live steams, quite remarkable really.
    Please tell me this is real and it exists somewhere on the internet in VoD form
    It definitely happened, I remember finding it bizarre at the time. I checked and his Twitch still exists, but it seems he's deleted all of the videos. 
    Gutted!

I believe you though. That is so strange. 
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    Was apparenty forced upon us by Thomas Sandgaard.  This was the only time he got involved in recruitment I believe.  Whether or not this came from Martin is unknown

Also it's a bit of myth about him scoring goals wherever he played...he had a couple of decent spells in Scandinavia but was fairly average everywhere else

Thanks for the memory Ron
    Didn't Tommy Skintgaard blow his load recruiting Chuks back from Brum?
  • Options

…just scored for Danish 2nd division side Vendsyssel FF against my local team. 
    Two years later he’s moved on but hasn’t scored since. There have been rumours he once got in a good position to score but they are yet to be confirmed.