Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2022 transfer rumours (Gilbey loan confirmed p513, a signing falls through last minute p541)

Comments

• Who was the last good player we signed on deadline day?
    Fraser was a January deadline day signing wasn't he?
  • Can you imagine if Charlton just reveal MB on loan at midnight as the big reveal. 🤣🤣🤣 I don't wanna look on twitter or here at the possible meltdown. 

Can we actually hit the goldpot? Did we use our super-duper phone. We are going to find out in less then 30 mins. 
  • Who was the last good player we signed on deadline day?
    Lavelle and Fraser last season?
  • Ryan Bennett just had his contract terminated by Swansea, centre back 32 years of age.
  • Jephcott gone to Swindon 
  • Interesting. Can compare him to Davison now.
  • Ryan Bennett just had his contract terminated by Swansea, centre back 32 years of age.
    Hmm right footed so not sure if we would be in for him. 
  • Imagine how it feels being a player, going to do a medical and having it all agreed, only for the club to basically say ok fella you go and have a coffee while we see if we can get who we really want and if not we will send over the confirmation for you to sign. Must feel quite shitty. 

*id imagine that’s how it works anyway
    Why the lol? It's confirmed? 
  • Sponsored links:

Wonder if that means the Mckirdy dream is still on?

My poor hair if so.
  • Off to bed. We haven't learnt the lesson from last Summer's transfer window. Bonne or no Bonne, we haven't replaced Washington with anyone better let alone strengthened our options. Going to cost us again this season. 

"Premier League in five years" (2025) looking laughable as will break-even into two years (2024). Where next for Sandgaard?
  • So Swindon have signed 2 strikers and kept McKirdy?
    Good signing for Swindon that
    Sorry was me, wasn’t at your comment it was the irony of it being rumoured he was possibly coming here, and he ends up of all places at Swindon!
  • Ow well, highlight for me is not seeing any more backheels from Gilbey then.
  • Off to bed. We haven't learnt the lesson from last Summer's transfer window. Bonne or no Bonne, we haven't replaced Washington with anyone better let alone strengthened our options. Going to cost us again this season. 

"Premier League in five years" (2025) looking laughable as will break-even into two years (2024). Where next for Sandgaard?
    Bolton?
  • edited September 2022
    Jephcott gone to Swindon 
    Sorry was me, wasn’t at your comment it was the irony of it being rumoured he was possibly coming here, and he ends up of all places at Swindon!
    Even more so if McKirdy ends up here after sitting up at Hibbs all day. XD 
  • Fck sake i have a meeting at 1000am (your 11am) i have been watching and waiting all morning and now any announcement (if at all) will be whilst i am in a budget meeting.
    The window shuts in 19 mins, not sure we can be that fussy 
  • Sponsored links:

• Dizzle said:
    Imagine how it feels being a player, going to do a medical and having it all agreed, only for the club to basically say ok fella you go and have a coffee while we see if we can get who we really want and if not we will send over the confirmation for you to sign. Must feel quite shitty. 

*id imagine that’s how it works anyway
    That's not far off what we did with Lavelle last season.
  • Can’t see Swindon being able to sign Jephcott without McKirdy leaving. Could it happen? Is Bonne a smokescreen?
    The window shuts in 19 mins, not sure we can be that fussy 
    Doesnt need to be completed today for Bennett now he's a free agent.

Again we dont need to rush to announce, but wonder if JFC might get released before 11pm
  • Reckon we’ll find out in the morning about our 3 new players coming in.
  • Clubs are allowed extra 2 hours to get things completed ….
  • edited September 2022
    Personally will be gutted if we sign Bonne in the next 15 mins. If we do hope it's a loan so we can send him back.

• How about another wee dram, Jim ....