Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2022 transfer rumours (Gilbey loan confirmed p513, a signing falls through last minute p541)

Comments

• Breaking news, there is absolutely nothing Charlton related happening on sky Sports Deadline day show!
  • leefender said:
    leefender said:
    sam3110 said:
    Heiy Sausagedog if you're reading this.... 

You're a no nothing streak of piss, and no-one gives a toss where you are 
    I don't comment much on here but it does make me chuckle when people like you make statements like this to impress the crowd. Very easy to do behind the safety of a computer or phone.

Probably not so easy when face to face though eh? 
    We've found sausagedog.

The irony is that that's exactly what sausage dog does too
    No you've not found Sausagedog,  his name is Rick and mine is quite openly the same as my username as I don't feel the need to hide behind fake profiles or names. 
    How do you know that isn't his name?
  • I was taking the piss. Not as much as Thomas is by signing Bonne, mind.
  • Southbank said:
    More to the point, Bonne has 34 goals in 205 league games. Worse than 1 in  6. Washington has 125 in 400, nearly one in 3. Bonne is a complete downgrade. He is f****g useless as a goalscorer and has very little else to his game.
    Are you intentionally lying? 

Washington has 81 goals in his entire career from 361 games. 
    No he doesn’t 
    You're including goals scored for St Ives Town which is amateur football? Laughable. 
    Not part of his career then? 

Only thing laughable is your knowledge of football. 
    The only career he had while playing for St Ives Town was being a postman. 
  • Incoming...
  • sam3110 said:
    leefender said:
    leefender said:
    sam3110 said:

I don't comment much on here but it does make me chuckle when people like you make statements like this to impress the crowd. Very easy to do behind the safety of a computer or phone.

We've found sausagedog.

No you've not found Sausagedog,  his name is Rick and mine is quite openly the same as my username as I don't feel the need to hide behind fake profiles or names. 
    Who's hiding behind fake names and profiles, besides Sausagedog? 
    Well, DEFINITELY not me ! 
  • Southbank said:
    More to the point, Bonne has 34 goals in 205 league games. Worse than 1 in  6. Washington has 125 in 400, nearly one in 3. Bonne is a complete downgrade. He is f****g useless as a goalscorer and has very little else to his game.

No he doesn’t 
    You're including goals scored for St Ives Town which is amateur football? Laughable. 

International football not part of his career either as you’ve missed that out? Although seeing as you think Dan James plays for England that might be for the best 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2022
    Southbank said:

No he doesn’t 

International football not part of his career either as you’ve missed that out? Although seeing as you think Dan James plays for England that might be for the best 
    Better include Bonne scoring 46 goals in 54 under-18 appearances for Colchester as it's a higher level than St Ives Town. 
  • Incoming...

Sorry wanted to look like i was ITK and hoped my timing was good. It wasn't (again my wife can vouch for that).

• Easy to say incoming after Cawley's tweet
  • edited September 2022
    I am refreshing this page like a freak show. Really need to grow up or take some nytol.
  • I’ve given up, and am off to bed!
  • cafc4life said:
    Mckirdy is on

Covered end Lad says that and he has 50 likes. 

Nice try 
  • swordfish said:
    sam3110 said:
    leefender said:
    leefender said:
    sam3110 said:

We've found sausagedog.

Who's hiding behind fake names and profiles, besides Sausagedog? 
    No comment
    You're not a swordfish?! I had my doubts, always thought you might have actually been a Marlin or a Spearfish
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc4life said:
    Charlton set to sign Man United under 18 star , Will Ewonka on a season-long lon.
    [unspeakable curses] 
  • Leuth said:
    cafc4life said:
    Charlton set to sign Man United under 18 star , Will Ewonka on a season-long lon.
    [unspeakable curses] 
    You searched for him didnt you :D
    No, but it got me for three seconds too many
  • Macca could be off to Dundee or Dundee United according to Rich Cawley.
    Thanks colin
    Macca Bonne!?
  • Has anyone checked the Welling website to see if our signings have been announced on there by mistake?
    No but I am following a load of milfs just so.i don't miss the Gillingham ticket news, honest gov.