Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer 2022 transfer rumours (Gilbey loan confirmed p513, a signing falls through last minute p541)

Comments

• edited September 2022
    Who are we going to sign on deadline day?

https://youtu.be/qooWnw5rEcI?t=72
  • Uboat said:
    Just love that with 90 mins to go we are still on tenterhooks to see if we sign anyone today. 

And I thought we were told that this season was going to be different....🤔
    Have we not signed anyone this summer? They still count if it’s not deadline day. 
    Funny, because I thought signings were useless unless they were in the door in time for the start of pre-season.
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Surprised they've not been linked with Stockton then considering their after a striker and seemingly wants to stay up North. 
    Obviously Bonne is better, despite Stockton scoring twice as many goals last season 🤔
    How many goals has Stockton scored during his career in the championship?
    I know this one.

0️⃣
    Yeah but thats only because he's had no games there... 100% record mate
    0/0 is not 100%!!
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Surprised they've not been linked with Stockton then considering their after a striker and seemingly wants to stay up North. 
    Obviously Bonne is better, despite Stockton scoring twice as many goals last season 🤔
    How many goals has Stockton scored during his career in the championship?
    I know this one.

0️⃣
    Yeah but thats only because he's had no games there... 100% record mate
    0/0 is not 100%!!
    Bollocks... My maths has always been shite :D
  • Uboat said:
    Just love that with 90 mins to go we are still on tenterhooks to see if we sign anyone today. 

Have we not signed anyone this summer? They still count if it’s not deadline day. 
    Funny, because I thought signings were useless unless they were in the door in time for the start of pre-season.
    Certainly helps if they are in before the season starts. Bonne couldn't score against Sheff Wed to earn us a point could he  ?
  • Uboat said:

Bonne couldn't score against Sheff Wed to earn us a point could he  ?
    Probably wouldn't have done had he been playing either :D
  • Well it's 21.43 and I have stayed awake longer than last year.

Thats me off to beddy byes and i'll save my joy/despondancy until the morning.

Nite fellow sufferers.
  • Sponsored links:

• So much for nice and early ffs
  • Uboat said:

Certainly helps if they are in before the season starts. Bonne couldn't score against Sheff Wed to earn us a point could he  ?
    Oh here we go "Bonne is rubbish but he would have scored v Wednesday"

Nite fellow sufferers.
    It's the bedwetting hour (and a quarter)...

• Bonne to Charlton is pretty much a done deal #QPR
    You heard it here first - Bonne from QPR to CAFC (Charlton) is a done deal, pretty much. He’s a striker who used to play for Charlton (CAFC).

Nite fellow sufferers.
    Nite, John Boy .
  • I'm gonna be bold. I don't think Bonne will want to come back. I think cafc would have announced already if he was coming. 
  • Uboat said:

Oh here we go "Bonne is rubbish but he would have scored v Wednesday"
    Where is this defender you saw yesterday Henry?
  • mendonca said:
    So much for nice and early ffs
    MS foolish to suggest that, literally nothing about deadline day is predictable
  • Macauley right now:

Goat Twist Head GIF - Goat Twist Head Creepy - Discover  Share GIFs

Most probably checking his Oyster Card to see if he has enough on it to get to the Valley.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bonne to Charlton is pretty much a done deal #QPR
    Plymouth Herald?

Nite fellow sufferers.

Sounds like my normal New Years Eve.
  • Lincoln Twitter seems to think Scully is championship bound, Sunderland mentioned a few times as well as Swansea and Wigan.  
  • Mrkinski said:
    Bonne to Charlton is pretty much a done deal #QPR
    You heard it here first - Bonne from QPR to CAFC (Charlton) is a done deal, pretty much. He’s a striker who used to play for Charlton (CAFC).
    Thanks for the heads up
  • I'm gonna be bold. I don't think Bonne will want to come back. I think cafc would have announced already if he was coming. 
    I think we’re more likely waiting to do a double announcement as the club know what the reaction will be if they just announce Bonne.
  • cabster said:
    If we do sign Bonne, it will be the third transfer window in a row in which we’ve re-signed a former forward. Leko, Aneke, Bonne. 🙄
    The magic of the black box, god help us
  • SDAddick said:
    Scoham said:
    Is there such a thing as an only fans where you only talk to me about football tactics? Because if so, I would pay a lot of money
    Apparently there are personal trainers on Only Fans now, behind a pay wall too. Insane
  • Macauley right now:

Goat Twist Head GIF - Goat Twist Head Creepy - Discover  Share GIFs

Most probably checking his Oyster Card to see if he has enough on it to get to the Valley.
    he's gonna feel really wanted when we sign him at 10.59 - at least he'll be able to come on here and see lots of heartening messages